Been off ww plan

Bethany246

Banned
Hi
I have been off ww plan for a few days now and I think ive been eating better without counting my points as when i count my points i get all worked up about having to count them every single day i still say you can eat healthy and watch your portions with out going to all that trouble I know some people are dedicated to counting points as they say you wont lose much if you dont . So I will see how I go on this week. I seem to have been depriving myself of the treats i like instead of having a choc treat ive been having a yoghurt so ive just gone mad on the sweet things . We all have days where we either dont lose or have a gain but if you continious lose every week you must be strict with yourself

Keep an eye on what you are eating bethany - and if you lose weight by not counting points then good for you.

I don't really know enough about WW to really comment. I've done SW before and enjoyed that - and now CD. Eat plenty of healthy fish/chicken, fruit, veg and salad and i'm sure you won't go far wrong.

Keep going along to your meetings Bethany - and hopefully your motivation will come back.

We all go through phases when we can't get our heads round our diets - I'm there as well at the moment. But I keep plodding on - and one day it will work for me .... and i'm sure it will for you. Don't give up and you'll soon be proudly telling us how many pounds you've lost!

good luck bethany, i reckon if you stick to healthy eating 90% of the time ie wholegrain foods and plenty of fruit & veg, you should be ok. dont forget the water - i think thats a must with any lifestyle plan ;)

Good luck Bethany and I hope you find a way to lose weight that adapts well with your lifestyle. :) :) :)

Back