been on muller website

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 4 January 2009 Social URL.

1. SLACK ALICE

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(21.51%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    ive been on the muller website and asked if you can freeze mullerlight , this is the answer they have on the site =

Frozen dairy products for example ice cream tend to contain air, which softens the texture. As yogurt does not contain air, it is not really suitable for freezing as the lack of air makes frozen yogurt very hard and brittle therefore difficult to eat.
    We do not recommend that you freeze your yogurt as this will lead to a poorer yogurt quality when it is defrosted. As the yogurt defrosts some of the natural water within the yogurt separates out into a watery layer, which doesn’t taste very nice.

well we can still try - cant we ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big an Bouncy

Big an Bouncy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none
    Pop in freezer for 1hr try,if you like it put one in when you cook tea,or leave for longer and try again till you get the consistancy you like!

4. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    i put mine in an icecream maker and it comes out lovely, i always have cherry.

5. LoChan1984

LoChan1984 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st3lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(5.77%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Ah interesting - maybe that's why the SW mag recipe uses an egg white whisked up then folded in - adds some air into it. I couldn't wait until tomorrow have already put some in, need to get it out and blend it in another half hour. It should be done for lunch/tea tomorrow hehe. Hope it works!

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Mullers have a funny texture when frozen but the WW vanilla and toffee yogurts make great ice lollies

7. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I tend to put them in the freezer for a wee while then check the texture, i eat them just as they go thick but not totally frozen, if that makes sense x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.