been on this 3 days now and ive done bad today, help please

hi Jenpink, Just Wanted To Know Did U Buy The Ketostix At Pharmacy Or Off The Shelve And Were Any Questions Asked?

well my mum got them for me at asda i think it was asda anyway,will check with her
she uses them when on atkins

on my fifth day

hi guys ,on my fifth day ,finding it really hard:cry:has any body had pins and needles. mine is bad in my feet, and hands !!!! any one else had this ?is it any thing to worry about :wave_cry:

aww hope you have the strength to get through it chez, you can do it!!:D:D:D:grouphugg: think of how godd you will feel at your weigh in when youve shed some pounds!
i havent had pins and needles so not sure if its common hun maybe one of the opthers may get back and let you know, its a big change for the body but imsure its nothing to worry about, maybe call the pharmacy when there open or nip in?

thanks jenpik it means alot . you are doing so well , you make us all stronger :) its good to no .that we are not alone :D

hi guys ,on my fifth day ,finding it really hard:cry:has any body had pins and needles. mine is bad in my feet, and hands !!!! any one else had this ?is it any thing to worry about :wave_cry:

yeah ive been getting them in my finger tips, never thought bout it but i have lol:eek:

Back