Been shopping (again) & had loads of fun.

blitz

Silver Member
Ive just been shopping again (well its always been a favourite pass time of mine) and had a brilliant day.

No I havent spend a fortune but Ive been trying on loads of clothes all in size 16. Not bad considering that 7 weeks ago size 20 was soooo tight.

Im just so happy. It was great looking in the mirror and actually liking what I could see, instead of being depressed and buying stuff out of deperation.

I now have hanging on my wardrobe a new dress and a new top all bought because I really liked them on. Its been so long since Ive been a size 16 that I dont have stuff in the wardrobe to wear.

Also anyone who likes to shop in Principles, Dorothy Perkins and Wallis, if you buy Gracia Mag there are vouchers for 20% off. The mag is £1.80 but Ive saved over £10.00

I think my husband is beginning to panic:eek: because he now realises that this diet is going to cost him a fortune......especially when I hit size 14....:D :D :D :D

you are reaping the rewards! what a difference in 7 weeks! that's a really great inspiration :)
i can't wait to go clothes shopping and actually enjoy it!

Im so jealous!! You lucky thing, its nice to be rewarded for that hard work with smaller sizes though!! Good luck with the rest of your loss and in spending hubbys money!! LOL!! SarahXX.

Oh well done you!! I know exactly what you mean about buying what you want and like, not just what fits.keep up the good work you're doing brilliantly!!

Nikki

Oh how wonderful - what a fabulous feeling!! To go from a 20 to a 16 in 7 weeks is just amazing and gives me hope of getting into a 16 for my birthday in July!!!

Well done you, not surprised your hubby is worried! Heehee!

Back