been slacking off

I'M-GONNA-DO-IT

its day 7 on my four week diet/weightlifting challenge. my body has definatly changed and my face has slimmed. i love the results but evan so i have not done my training exercises yesterday of today. you'd think the getting slimmer would keep me going but not really:sigh::sigh::sigh:

i've decided not to weigh myself every week but every 2 weeks as i'm lifting and the scale won't change too much.

I hear ya!! Have TOTALLY fallen off the wagon this week and dreading weigh-in on Wednesday, but am going to go anyway - if I'm up - I'm up!!
It's ok to slack off once in a while once we're prepared to work extra hard to shift any weight gained / get back on the horse!!
chin up x

Hope you's are nearer to being back on track now.... Im off the track and have been for a couple of weeks, am hoping to get back on asap! X

Hello every one... i was only on day five of the CD and fell off the wagon...i was tempted but the silliest thing so felt really disappointed..but im back and more determined than eva...if i can do it then we all can..xxx

Hi ladies

You can do this, get back up and drink plenty of water.

I have just found my motivation , MOJO, in the past 3 days and already feeling slimmer. I'm doing a diet called Cohen's. Today though hubby and I went for a road trip and I had to eat out; 1 glass or red, grilled fish, salad and MASH... and a biscuit. Came home though and felt full. not over full but normal??? I still ate my evening meal as planned and still feel thin and in control.

Just get back on with it at the next meal time and make sure you write down when and why you chose to deviate with you food. i.e bored, stressed...

Bren
XX

Hope that wasn't too harsh.

hey bren. you sounded like a drill sargnat to me. i was just reading this lying i bed. by the time i was done i was sitting up tall and straight. i was expecting you to magically appear and kick my ass in gear.lol. thanks alot i needed that. i gonna do my workout right now, I SWEAR!!!

I'm really sorry....

It must be the teacher in me. But dont get me wrong I'm not an angel by any means and I really need to practise more of what I preach if I want to be rid of the last 5 or so kilos!

We are only human and I promise to come and appear to kick your arse anytime if you'll pay for my flight, I've never been to Texas!

It's also a pleasant surprise to see another poster from outside the UK. UK posters I still looooove you guys.

XX

'chuckle:D
texas is boring after awhile. you can do anything in the major cities like dallas and houston but sadly i life in the suburbs outside of houston. still go to houston accationally. anyways its hot and humid and stick and i would love to exchange places with you for while:D

maybe i can meet the new crocadile hunter of australia:Djk

Back