Been so bad today ;-(

laura269

I'm on week 8 of SS and today has been my 1st bad day ;-(

In the grand scheme of things it's not been awful. We had a BBQ and I ate some chicken and green salad (which isn't in itself bad) but what I did do was pick at a few crisps and had 2 mouthfuls of cheesecake ;-(

Feel like I've let myself down and all who are supporting me. Expecting a gain in the morning. Slap wrist... Move on!!!

I'm on week 8 of SS and today has been my 1st bad day ;-(

In the grand scheme of things it's not been awful. We had a BBQ and I ate some chicken and green salad (which isn't in itself bad) but what I did do was pick at a few crisps and had 2 mouthfuls of cheesecake ;-(

Feel like I've let myself down and all who are supporting me. Expecting a gain in the morning. Slap wrist... Move on!!!

Hunni, if that's honestly all you had, you'll be fine. You'd have to have more than a few crisps and 2 mouthfuls of cheesecake to do any real damage. I don't think it'll affect the scales much - if at all.

What you should be doing is patting yourself on the back - no, I mean it! You showed amazing self-control there. :) That must've been so hard to do - but you did it! :happy096:

Back