Been told i'm on the 'verge' of an eating disorder :(

Blondies joining date was january 2011, so makes me think i deffinately don't know her & she's just a fellow dieter from this site, perhaps very bitter. Who knows. I've always said my family & friends are all that matter to me, a few words from someone who is full of envy on a internet forum will not affect me.

Thanks everyone :) x

Just a quickie sinead but honestly this diet has been an eye opener to me for many reasons and i really identify with ur posts.Whilst most things to happen have been great i have seen an ugly side to people who i really love and care for! For example my bf's mum said to me the other day that basically her son 'likes girls with something to hold on to so don't lose any more.' ive known her 11 yrs and managed not to get upset but see she is actually envious of me and my will power as she is over weight and zero restraint with food. Also this morn i got up did my exercise dvd and had my shake despite a little hangover. Last night my bf took me out for dins and i avoided carbs and bad stuff but had a few glasses f champers. When i told all this to a friend she basically said i was sad for not eating all the meal and that she was concerned about my exercising etc today. Essentially she'd rather i stuffed my face with crap last nght and today. Sorry but who has the unhealthy attitude here?! I had a fantastic night and ate great food without bursting out of my trousers! Sinead and so many others are i inspirational and im so glad to have found 'friends' on here who are of the same mind x

xSinead said:
Blondies joining date was january 2011, so makes me think i deffinately don't know her & she's just a fellow dieter from this site, perhaps very bitter. Who knows. I've always said my family & friends are all that matter to me, a few words from someone who is full of envy on a internet forum will not affect me.

Thanks everyone :) x

Don't worry about sad people like that Hun she clearly isn't sticking to the diet and is jealous of your weight loss :) good on u for rising above it and not letting it deter u people like that make me sick there are plenty of us on here that will support u 100% and r proud of what u have achieved so far and will continue to do so stick with it xxxx

Hi XSinead - I know just where you are coming from. I have been SS (ish) since end Jan and am 4 stone lighter with about 1 1/2 stone to go. As I am heading towards goal weight I am already dreading when I have to start eating 'proper' meals again. Like you I never feel hungry or want to eat the unhealthy foods I did before but do think once I start eating again I will out of control again.

The way I feel at the moment is the way I imagine most 'normal' people feel around food, the obviosly dont crave food all day long the way I used too.

During my CD journey I have had odd meals and they have be ok but sometimes I have had that old feeling of be stuffed and uncomfortable even though I have eaten very little, this reminds me of the days I ate huge amounts of food and felt tired & lethargic and I dont want to feel that way again.

To be honest I would rather just stay on CD forever but know thats not really an option unfortunately.

Back