Step2 810kcal Been unwell, 2 days half off. Motovate me!!

roxy28

Hi all,

Please could someone motivate me!! Plateaued ah 11.11-11.12 for 2 weeks and couldn't motivate myself. Vegetarian and sick of fish seafood and quorn argh!!
Then got unwell and had yesterday half off, had some sweets prob 200g, total calories 1200 for the day.
Then today went to Pizza Hut lunch buffet and had more sweets and one milkshake, total calories of 1200.
On self catering Hol next week, have to keep going!! Please motivate me!!
I've lost 22lbs since 11 Nov (9 weeks) & I'm a size. 12-14, 12 in dresses now (5'5). Goal is 10.10 will take 5-7 weeks according to my fitness pal.
Think this sore throat/ flu/ cough has massively dampened my motivation/ will power, usually I'm 100% !! Help!

Hi Roxy, read some of the posts I find this really motivates me! you are on here so you want to do it! It is hard when you are not well or have lots of social events! You can do it!I brought a pair of jeans a couple of sizes too small and would try them on from time to time! this really motivated me!Good luck! x

Thanks Theresa.

Yes I got a pair size 12 had a disgusting overhang of flab and no they're pretty tight (cant sit comfortably in them) but only a tiny amount of back fat on either side. Think I might wear them more to remind me??

Do you reckon everyone has a blip if unwell after 8weeks on it? I don't know how prople are 100% for 6 months or whatever.

Gotto keep going! Wedding in 3 week ! Got a size 12 gold dress quite tight across the back, hope I can get at least 6lbs off by then to get to 11.4/5.

How are you getting on? Xx drinking diet lemonade back on 100% now thanks xxx

Hi Roxy, you made me laugh with the overhang bit I thought I was the only one with this! I had three C Sections with my boys and also a hysterectomy and bowel surgery so to be honest my tummy is shot to peices and hangs over! oh at least there is someone on her with the same type of tummy as me! LolYes my 12's are tight I can do them up but have a muffin top! but am going to get in them! you have such a great goal of the wedding and getting into your dress!Had a good day and so day 13 is done! got my weigh on on Wednesday night so looking forward to seeing how I do this week!Take Care x

Back