Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

fab pics guys! i only have a 'before' thus far, so we'll see how it goes over the coming months. some very wise words of wisdom on here. taking it one day at a time is the way i'm going to do it - aiming for 1lb per week. keep posting these pics, i'm sure theyre keeping everyone else as motivated as me!!!

fab pics guys! i only have a 'before' thus far, so we'll see how it goes over the coming months. some very wise words of wisdom on here. taking it one day at a time is the way i'm going to do it - aiming for 1lb per week. keep posting these pics, i'm sure theyre keeping everyone else as motivated as me!!!

Good luck dear, you can do it! :D Never doubt yourself.
x

What a nice bunch you all are! And so inspiring, thanks everyone! Well I certainly intend to put my mind to it, it's just I am worried about finding excuses easily.. like people coming to stay, going away to places etc...That's part of the reason I've picked the cambridge thing I guess, it's so easy to cheat yourself on Weight watchers etc and say well 1 bun won't hurt but 1 turns to 2 then you feel you have failed and just give up..

If I'm being really totally strict as I'll have to be on cambridge then it might just work.. But I'm also quite ashamed I suppose. Apart from to my boyfriend, I kind of pretend I'm a skinny person in a bigger body, I don't know if that makes sense but I never ever talk about it to anyone. This means that I think if I'm with family etc and they want to go out for a meal, I won't have the guts to say look I can't.... I'm dieting! I guess I just don't want anyone to make a fuss.

Don't be ashamed, be proud that you want to do something about it. The more you lose the more confident you will feel about yourself. Good Luck x:)

I have just spent all evening going through this thread and I am totally inspired by what you have all achieved. I'm also excited at the thought of what I can do. I'm only on day 5 of W8 but I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I've already lost 5.5lbs :eek: Roll on the day I can post my before and after pictures
xxx

I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I've already lost 5.5lbs

How good is that love, well done, very well done Lou.

These pics are simply amazing. I only hope I can post my pics on here one day. Well done everyone you all look fantastic.

well i have only looked at the first6 pages so far, but i have to say i am going to have to go through the lot now, this is brilliant.
Well done all of you!
Was only talking about low carb today with a workmate, and she really didn't aprove, will have to tell her to check out this site, the pics are the proof that it works!Off to do my food shop at the weekend, and then will be joining in too!

well i have only looked at the first6 pages so far, but i have to say i am going to have to go through the lot now, this is brilliant.
Well done all of you!
Was only talking about low carb today with a workmate, and she really didn't aprove, will have to tell her to check out this site, the pics are the proof that it works!Off to do my food shop at the weekend, and then will be joining in too!

Does she want to lose weight too? If so, definately show her this site. Finding this site is what sealed the deal for me and helped bolster my courage. Safety in numbers and all.....and there is so much proof here, viable proof to see it works - whatever diet you choose. Seems there are mountains of success in every area of the forum - thats gotta say something about the people here.

Good luck wioth getting through the thread - it changed my life a year ago!!

XX

9 and a half stone lighter

before photos

and after 9 and a half stone lost

Attachments

• 24-01-2009 16;03;06.JPG
    24-01-2009 16;03;06.JPG
    480.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 30-08-2008 17;47;14.jpg
    30-08-2008 17;47;14.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 233
  • mikes camera 051.jpg
    mikes camera 051.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 231
  • mikes camera 100.jpg
    mikes camera 100.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Great Photo's Rachel!!!

I love before and afters!

thank you i love b4 and after aswell it was an inspiration to me and hopefully will be to others as well

Yes Rachel,

Have you seen the ones on my "It can be done thread"? I'd like to see yours posted larger as well.

Well done!

Great Photo's Rachel!!!

I love before and afters!

Hi JIm, if you click on the thumbnails a larger pic appears.

Rachee, how I do it is I upload photos into gallery, then open the gallery picture to viewing size, then right click-copy, and then in the post, or signature, left click-paste. :)

And, a VERY WILL DONE to you for your fantastic acheivement!!! :)

XX

Great photo's Rachel, and BL, WOW!

Heya everyone!

My pics aren't a complete before and after, but are at a milestone.

I have lost my first 10kg (22lbs) using Celebrity Slim, and a lot of people can tell I have lost some weight...when I saw my mum last weekend..after 4 weeks of not seeing her, her exact words were "f*** me, look at you!" :) :)

So here you go :)

Front.jpg

Your waist looks a lot slimmer there love. Well Done!

Back