Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Wow you guys!!! I've just finished my first week on CD, 13lbs down! I'm well chuffed but I have found it hard, especially working as a chef. My CD councillor took my 'before' pic while I cringed, but I will take a new one each month so I can see myself shrinking! I will keep coming back to this thread and see more and more of your inspirational pics!!! Thanks guys!!! xxxx

13lb in a week! :O that's amazing!!

That's good, I'd love to watch your progress!

Soozy Sparklers - You look so different after just 4 weeks amazing and well I just LOVE your hair!!!!!!!! Is it hard to maintain? How do you get it to stay spiked up all day? What product do you use?

Fabulous fabulous WEIGHTLOSS and HAIR!

Haha the hair seems to be popular...both here and on the CS board!! lol

At the min I use Garnier Surf Hair stuff.....its in a yellow and green tub! lol

Just a smidge of that....run it all through my hair and voila!

:) :)

x

thankyou phatlassthin and jim! I'm really enjoying watching this forum I have a look everyday you guys are so inspirational! Oh, I made a ticker scale but it doesn't come up on here, is there anything I'm forgetting to do? All your posts look lovely and colourful!

yeyyyyyyyy it worked lol

Jim, just saw how much you've lost.thats fab love!!!! How long did it take and do you have any before/after pics please? x

Well I started on Atkins in May '02, I stayed on induction for 6 months and lost about 7 stone, I stayed in OWL (ongoing weight loss) until I had nearly reached mu target weight in '06 and then started to add in carbs until I stopped losing. I dropped 5 carbs a day at that point and once I had reached goal I went into Atkins maint. I have managed to maintain quite well and only weigh weekly now. If I have put on any weight in a week I just go back into induction for a few days until it's gone.

I have posted some before and afters in the "success" thread as "It Can be Done"

Good luck sweetheart I'm sure you'll do well.

:D, you deserve the praise love.

You guys are all so inspirational, you all look amazing. I am starting the CD hopefully on Mon, going to see me local counsellor. I know it wont be easy but I feel i'm in the right frme of mind to do it, i'm really determined to get it off. I weight about 14st 1lb just now and want to get down to 8st-8 1/2st as that's when i've been at my happiest with my weight so I need to lost around 5 1/2-6st. It does seem a hell of alot but I know I can do it. I put all my weight on over the last 4ish years as I stopped smoking and then had 2 babies and 2 c-sections within 2yrs and just haven't bothered to try and lose it. I'm utterly fed up of my weight now and rwady to make the change. Fingers x'd I can do it!
xxx

It gives me such motivation and determination looking at all of your pictures. You have all done so well congratulations on your great losses. I have a long way to go but feel good at losing 23lb so far.

My journey so far... Starting with my Foundation picture in January 2008 to March 2009. Still need to lose a little bit, but it's not far from goal!

:D :D :D

Attachments

• _Comparison22-18-16-12.jpg
    _Comparison22-18-16-12.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 534
My journey so far... Starting with my Foundation picture in January 2008 to March 2009. Still need to lose a little bit, but it's not far from goal!

:D :D :D

That is an amazing transformation! Wowzers! xx

You've all done so well -- I can't believe the change in you all, it's fantastic :D

Back