Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Thought I'd add my piccies - I've put them everywhere else hehehe...

Having said that I have previously tried and failed all my life to get to goal so what the heck I have waited long enough to do this!! :D

12294-albums972-picture6366.jpg

Filipa....I kept going back and forth with your pics.....which one are you in the first pic? I really can't tell! (gorgeous by the way I'm jealous as Hell) x

You all look so fantastic, especially you Minerva, seeing your pictures has made me even more determined. Are you a Deftones fan by any chance?

I am starting the cambridge diet on thursday and I can't wait! I am so excited. I currently weigh about 16 and half stone :ashamed0005: I am hoping to lose between 2 and 3 stone by 7th june (my 21st birthday) and to have lost a total of 6 stone by august/september time (my mum is sending me and my fella to dublin for my birthday present :D)

You are all an amazing inspiration!

thank you all ;)

i'm the one in red! I know i look at my old pictures and i don't really look like the same person
here's a few more pics (i'm a show off now :D)

Attachments

• 25Abril17.jpg
    25Abril17.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_5156.jpg
    IMG_5156.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 537
I've lost 90lbs so far, so I thought I'd post a couple of pics to show the difference so far.....
me in April 2007 (21st 4lbs)
Pict0031.jpg

and me last month when I achieved my 6 stone loss
feb09pt2.jpg

You all look so fantastic, especially you Minerva, seeing your pictures has made me even more determined. Are you a Deftones fan by any chance?

I am starting the cambridge diet on thursday and I can't wait! I am so excited. I currently weigh about 16 and half stone :ashamed0005: I am hoping to lose between 2 and 3 stone by 7th june (my 21st birthday) and to have lost a total of 6 stone by august/september time (my mum is sending me and my fella to dublin for my birthday present :D)

You are all an amazing inspiration!

Good luck on CD! It will be a long and exciting journey, I promise. ;)

Heee, and I used to be a huge fan of the Deftones, though ironically, the album which contains the song 'Minerva' is the one that made me stop listening to them forever. Now I listen to better bands. ;)

And Alibalibee!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I'm very impressed, well done! :D

Gret B&A's Ali, what a transformation. Stunning change.

Good luck on CD! It will be a long and exciting journey, I promise. ;)

Heee, and I used to be a huge fan of the Deftones, though ironically, the album which contains the song 'Minerva' is the one that made me stop listening to them forever. Now I listen to better bands. ;)

And Alibalibee!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I'm very impressed, well done! :D

Better bands?! I could listen to them til the cows came home. Starting to get nervous about doing cd now, but still excited. I didn't want to tell my family what I was doing as they will try and talk me out of it (they'll still call me fat, but they'll kick off about cd being too extreme), but I'm going to have to go home at some point over easter for a few days, so I won't be able to hide it from them.

Better bands?! I could listen to them til the cows came home. Starting to get nervous about doing cd now, but still excited. I didn't want to tell my family what I was doing as they will try and talk me out of it (they'll still call me fat, but they'll kick off about cd being too extreme), but I'm going to have to go home at some point over easter for a few days, so I won't be able to hide it from them.

It will be difficult around family: last year I went to Latvia to see my Gran and I was on LighterLife. She wouldn't shush, and kept trying to feed me fatty sausages and things! But I stayed strong, she backed off after a few days. Just remember who you're doing this for: YOU! Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or says, at the end of the day, YOU'RE the one living YOUR life. Not them. Lol. :)
I can be yoru diet buddy if you want :p It does make it easier on an abstinence diet to have someone to share your thoughts with. My boyfriend and I did LighterLife together last year, which made things a lot more relaxed.

As for Deftones, when did you start listening to them? Because I love their old stuff (Adrenaline, White Pony, Around the Fur), the new stuff doesn't appeal to me since he broke his voice. Now I listen to Tool mostly (they're my favourite band ever!) and others all over the place, from Lamb of God to stuff like Seether and Kamelot. How old are you by the way? I'm 22. :) Says you like body modification in your profile.. Anything interesting to share? ;)

I wish I didn't have to have a whole conversation with you and spam this wonderful thread! Once you get 50 posts I can send you a private message. Umm... Or add me up on msn: [email protected] :rolleyes:

Minerva, I've added you on msn, im kissthis___ (dodgy name I know).

I wanted my boyfriend to do cd with me, but he doesn't trust it, he thinks it's all abit of a scam. But it would be great to be dieting buddies :D

As for deftones, I like all the albums really. I like how they keep reinventing their style. Plus they've quite simply made some bloody fantastic songs. I like alot of older 70's/80's stuff, Cream, AC/DC, Guns n roses, Led zep, etc (I am definately influenced by my parents music tastes!) but i listen to alot of deftones, incubus, soad, prodigy, anything really. And i'm obsessed with body modification. I've had 18 piercings (only have 5 atm, not counting ear lobes), and 2 tattoos, but my boyfriend is paying for a new one for my 21st in june :). How about you?

Congrats!!

Congrats to all of you!
You are all living proof that weight loss isnt impossible!! So Cheers for the inspiration! :) :):):)

Thank you Andy :)

Phew!! finally got through the whole thread and am amazed at the transformations that have and are still going on!!

You are all amazing and have given me a kick up the behind to stop faffing around and get on with it... it can be done!! lol

Thank you to you all for sharing your before and afters :D

Jax

wow everyone looks fabulous in their after photos :)
Ive only just started my weight loss journey but hopefully in the not too distant future I'll be able to show off my pics on here too!
x

Back