Before & After Photo's

SarahSez

Silver Member
As many of you have asked, I have put on before and after photo's for you to look at

I can't bear to see the 'before' ones though .. makes me shudder!

The first 'after' photo was taken last October when I went to meet Rosemary at Quorn House when I became Regional Slimmer of the Year. If any of you have the motivational DVD that comes with the diet pack, or go onto RC.TV you will see me in my big trousers on there! I sound dumb but you don't know when the camera is going to be in your face!! The 2nd 'after' photo was taken by my son yesterday.

I hope these pics can give someone some inspiration. You CAN do it, you really can.

Hopefully they are here this time

Attachments

• P8190201 (2).jpg
    P8190201 (2).jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 1,129
  • picture00042.jpg
    picture00042.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 306
  • Silverstone06_0063edit2.JPG
    Silverstone06_0063edit2.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 299
  • Sarah Taylor - big clothes.jpg
    Sarah Taylor - big clothes.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,277
  • P1000403.JPG
    P1000403.JPG
    411.9 KB · Views: 548
oh my god,you look fantastic, thank you for sharing the piccies on here, you must be so so proud of yourself!
Will go and have a look at you on the RC site too!
Frankie xx

Just had a look at the RC slimmer of the year video, thats amazing, you and all the others have done so well, if anyone that reads this hasn't seen it yet, they should make sure that they do!

Last edited:
wow you look so different and very good, you must be so proud of yourself,
this is the kind of insperation that we need
thank you

You look amazing. Well done you

Amazing! You look fab - well done, a massive achievement!

WOOHOO Sarah! Well done you, you look amazing - so much younger and happier!
I am about to embark upon RC to lose my final 3 st and you have given me the much needed motivation to finish the job I started last year! Thank you.
x

OMG you look absolutely amazing; I bet you are so proud of your achievement. Your photos are certainly inspirational and have spurred me on to achieve my goal. I hope I look as good as you when I get there.

:wow:sarah what a inspiration you are you look fabulous ,youve changed so much well done

Thanks ladies,

However, I've just come across a photo of me that beats all these 'before' ones. I actually feel physically sick but it definitely wont be going up as i never want to see it again!!!

Just noticed your thread :wow:what a difference. It has been already said but I will say it again, you look like a different person. Massive well done to you and thanks for posting the photos they are an inspiration for many. :happy096:

Back