Before & After's

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
Has any one lost a considerable amount of weight with calore counting? It would be good to see some before and after photos for motivation.

imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

Oops think they must of been too scary.. Not sure what happened there! They didn't download. Bit trial and error on iPad im afraid : /

Wish we had a CC inspiration tread!! I sometimes sneak over of the other diets to spy on theirs. Heehee x

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

me too! I figure any inspiration is better than none!

Ha ha! Sneaky inspiration lovers anonymous! Lol x

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

Really?? Ekk best of luck! 150lbs! Bring it on! :) x

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

I really am a dufus! Yes 150lbs!! I've been that weight before and I was a 10-12 with boobs and a bum I loved it :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They really dont make tummy tuck scars neat do they? :(

Thanks for the finds tho, super needed them!

Maybe that was just that particular girl...I'm not sure, I don't know much about surgery. I'm not sure how true this is, but I've been told if you're exercising and toning regularly while dieting, and also not losing the weight too fast (which makes calorie counting far better than some crash diet or a VLCD) then a lot of the skin readjusts itself and the body tones itself up without having to get surgery to remove excess skin. Maybe someone could confirm this?

id like to know that two as im 31 have had 2 kids and have whats known ad apron of fat! soo attractive! not lol. but im so worried im gonna have a saggy belly. some sag is accepted after 2 kids but when you see some people with loads it makes u worry x

I really am a dufus! Yes 150lbs!! I've been that weight before and I was a 10-12 with boobs and a bum I loved it :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohhhh my dream would be 10/12 with curves. I've never been slim in my adult life. A 12/14 I was for a few year but that's it. X

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

Maybe that was just that particular girl...I'm not sure, I don't know much about surgery. I'm not sure how true this is, but I've been told if you're exercising and toning regularly while dieting, and also not losing the weight too fast (which makes calorie counting far better than some crash diet or a VLCD) then a lot of the skin readjusts itself and the body tones itself up without having to get surgery to remove excess skin. Maybe someone could confirm this?

Ive seen lots of pics of tummy tucks where the woman had to get the apron of skin removed and they are all like that, very messy and some even wrap round to the back, theyre all wonky and look weird!

I think your right in saying that slowly losing weight and exercise and toning really helps, however, I think losing 1/2 your body mass, or more in some cases, no matter how much exercise you do, your always going to have excess skin. So I really think it depends on the amount you loose too.

not really the way i'd hope this thread would turn out . i guess i posted it in the wrong area for success stories. Good to see inspiration though, thanks girls

Baby_Cakes said:
Has any one lost a considerable amount of weight with calore counting? It would be good to see some before and after photos for motivation.

I don't have any recent photos, so I suppose what I have is more a before and during.

So this is me before:

image-562374819.jpg

And this was me after a year if weight loss, so probably 5.5 stone down:

image-1375771925.jpg

I've lost another couple of stone or so since then though - really must get a more up to date picture, lol. :) xx

Back