Consolidation Before and after pictures

Lol, definately a man thing! I was nervous about putting the pictures up, obviously not that keen on my before one but decided it may well help others to keep going :)

Also because I am in the so called 'normal' range (although the before I was just slightly out of it) I thought it might be good to see what the difference actually was. I was part of a thread where I described myself as feeling chunky next to my daughters and this is the picture. Some felt that chunky was a harsh word to use for someone my size which is probably correct, but just how I felt (or feel).

So go on Mark, put some before and afters up. Great motivator.

Hmmm, it's not going to happen because I'm a techno half-wit. I wouldn't be able to put photos up if someone had a gun to my head and threatened to shoot. Anyway, since I'm the only bloke on here (you lot must keep scaring them off) it's better to have some mystery. I'm not saying I look like George Clooney...

LOL Mark...

George Clooney is my absolute ... well just say he is my absolute :D

I only just found out how to do it. Go advanced on your post and click on the paper clip, you can upload one from there. See easy peasy Georgie boy!

Lol, I guess it is like me and text speak! My girls know they have to type things out in full on the mobile or I may well be saying their secrets out loud to work out what they are saying. My niece has worked that one out too, finally. My god they can't even put WHAT it's wot!!!!

isn't it a shame! I admit to using the odd "u", to shorten my text so that it doesn't cost me 2 x texts to send, but other abbreviations are so difficult to read!

So... anyone else have some befores and afters (even "durings" to show now that Poppy's explained the procedure?

Every one has said it here Poppy but you do look sooooooooo good!! congratulations!!!

Poppy you look great and have inspired me into posting my before and after pictures, so here goes. Don't know if I've done it properly but I won't know until I click the button. The before pictures were taken in January when I weighed over 13 stone, I lost a stone with WW but at a very slow rate, so switched to Dukan in May and lost the rest

http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17809&stc=1&d=1314211770

http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17810&stc=1&d=1314211810

Attachments

• before and after photo 1.jpg
    before and after photo 1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 22,301
  • fat photo 1.jpg
    fat photo 1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 10,169
Last edited:
Wow Louschu! You're a totally different person!!! You look FANTASTIC! AND to top it off you're only a lb less than me... but I don't have those little skinny legs ;)

...YET! :)

Poppy you look great and have inspired me into posting my before and after pictures, so here goes. Don't know if I've done it properly but I won't know until I click the button. The before pictures were taken in January when I weighed over 13 stone, I lost a stone with WW but at a very slow rate, so switched to Dukan in May and lost the rest

http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17799&stc=1&d=1314207596

http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17801&stc=1&d=1314207713

http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17800&stc=1&d=1314207640

http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17802&stc=1&d=1314207790

Wow, you have lost soooo much, how different do you look now! You must feel so great and yes, lovely slim legs (jealous or what!).:eek:

Did you go out and buy a whole new wardrobe?

Wow Louschu! You're a totally different person!!! You look FANTASTIC! AND to top it off you're only a lb less than me... but I don't have those little skinny legs ;)
Thanks wkdstepmum, I hope others will be inspired to post their pics when they get to conso, I've kept the before picture to myself, didn't even show my OH until tonight, he actually couldn't believe how big I really was:eek:

Did you go out and buy a whole new wardrobe?
Yes Poppy, I have enjoyed shopping like never before. I'm currently buying holiday clothes as I go away in 7 weeks, i've bought lots of size 10's that me and my 14 year old daughter are going to 'share'. I can't believe I can fit into her clothes:D

You both look amazing - wow! The difference is incredible and you are so teeny tiny! :) well done to you both x

Thank you for sharing your pics, I made sure I had proper before photos taken this time, it is good to be able to look back on and see where the weight is coming off. So, I'll be sharing my pics in November.... ;)

Hopefully by the end of September I can show my photos, not sure if I have a decent 'before' one that I can show but I'm sure there's one around somewhere!!! *a mortifying one* :)

Yes Poppy, I have enjoyed shopping like never before. I'm currently buying holiday clothes as I go away in 7 weeks, i've bought lots of size 10's that me and my 14 year old daughter are going to 'share'. I can't believe I can fit into her clothes:D

Haha. I know where you are coming from. I had to take my middle one, 22, shopping for her birthday and it turns out we can both fit in the same size now! She is not overly impressed and joined a gym the next day - lol. She is only 5'1" so weight can easily creep up on her but I think trying on size 10's when she is generally a size 8 and I can now fit in some size 8's made her think.

Look forward to some more before and after pictures on here or even a few before and during ;)

just seen this thread - well done poppy and louschu incredible differences for you both. i'll be brave and post mine in here too - they've just gone in my new diary but i love the idea of this thread.

Attachments

• 7319_176960491222_594876222_4221849_5760894_n.jpg
    7319_176960491222_594876222_4221849_5760894_n.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 190
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 236
Oh Emma - beautiful! (It's hard to recognise you in that "before" photo!)

Louschu - well done you too! And how funny your husband was surprised to see the "before"! As we get bigger progressively, I suppose they don't notice!!

Back