Before and nearly there...

If anyone has anything negative to say it says a lot more about them than it does you! What a wonderful surprise for your loved ones though :) xx

You look amazing!!! Well done!!! x

you looking stunning what an amazing weight loss... thanks for posting ur pics... people like u inspire me and im sure alot of other people trying to loose weight xx :)

WOW WOW WOW!!! You look like a different person! Amazing - well done!

Thanks everyone. I just wanted to share the pic as others before and after photos really helped me in the beginning. My consultant has asked me if I would like to become a consultant so looking into that at the moment :). Good luck everyone. If I can do it you all can

Lynne - week 24, 86.5lbs down 9lbs to go... :)

Wow... Congratulations!!! I'm on day and it's been a struggle, pics like this really inspire me to do this. Thank you :)

Such an amazing transformation :) you look like 2 different people in your pics. As for those who would be negative about your amazing achievements... Deffo would be a case of the green eyed monster! Xx

Another photo... I am going home to scotland soon, have a night out planned and this is my outfit. No one knows ive lost weight (excuse my messy hair)

Attachments

• 1365894208039.jpg
    1365894208039.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 229
Another photo... I am going home to scotland soon, have a night out planned and this is my outfit. No one knows ive lost weight (excuse my messy hair)

Looking Lovely missus! Everyone will get the shock of their lives seeing you looking so fabulous! When u going home?

Looking Lovely missus! Everyone will get the shock of their lives seeing you looking so fabulous! When u going home?

I go back on the 26th. Cant wait I've not seen anyone since august and im very home sick. Sure after one day ill be dying to leave again though haha

I go back on the 26th. Cant wait I've not seen anyone since august and im very home sick. Sure after one day ill be dying to leave again though haha

Ah you poor thing. Nothing worse than being homesick! I've followed your example and gone up a step onto 810 because I've only lost 3 & 1/2lbs in 3 weeks. Did u find u lost in the first week on it??

Ah you poor thing. Nothing worse than being homesick! I've followed your example and gone up a step onto 810 because I've only lost 3 & 1/2lbs in 3 weeks. Did u find u lost in the first week on it??

Yeah I lost 2lbs the first week and 3lbs the next. I was convinced id put on though the first week. I think its all mental and just cause I was eating something I felt totally out of control lol but it was all good. I also found it really helpful with regards to understanding how I was going to manage food again. Scared of step 3 however, which is getting ever closer. Feels like such a lot of food but really isn't. Eeeeek

Yeah I lost 2lbs the first week and 3lbs the next. I was convinced id put on though the first week. I think its all mental and just cause I was eating something I felt totally out of control lol but it was all good. I also found it really helpful with regards to understanding how I was going to manage food again. Scared of step 3 however, which is getting ever closer. Feels like such a lot of food but really isn't. Eeeeek

Those are great loses. I've only 11lbs to go and a wedding to go to in 3 weeks so if I could get another 7lbs off before then I'd be thrilled.
I resisted going onto 810 for those exact reasons but I was hungry on ss. I realise it now when mum full on 810.
When u going onto step 3?

Those are great loses. I've only 11lbs to go and a wedding to go to in 3 weeks so if I could get another 7lbs off before then I'd be thrilled.
I resisted going onto 810 for those exact reasons but I was hungry on ss. I realise it now when mum full on 810.
When u going onto step 3?

I only have 7.5lbs until goal so probably once I reach that. I was the same as you I was starting to feel hungrier and it was definitely my body telling me to add more. Let me know how you get on at your first 810 weigh in, for now im off for a mix a moose :)

Wow! wow. wow.

So did you do SS the entire time? Or did you (as the book says) do SS+ for a week and go back again? What about loose skin? Do you have much? When you moved up to SS+ and Step 2, did you drop a shake in leueu of a meal? (sorry about all the questions!) LOL! (I just am struggling with the concept of increasing calories and keeping the losses the same....)

Wow! wow. wow.

So did you do SS the entire time? Or did you (as the book says) do SS+ for a week and go back again? What about loose skin? Do you have much? When you moved up to SS+ and Step 2, did you drop a shake in leueu of a meal? (sorry about all the questions!) LOL! (I just am struggling with the concept of increasing calories and keeping the losses the same....)

I done ss for the first 12 weeks then had my 810 week, I got used to having milk in my tea so moved upto ss+ on week 14, stayed on this until about week 20 and I moved onto step 2 as I was starting to feel hungrier. Losses boosted initially on step 2 then have settled around 2lbs a week which im happy with as I only have 7.5lbs until I reach goal however I was petrified the first step 2 week felt really out of control and was positive I had put on but its all been good. When I done ss+ I used the milk allowance as opposed to having the 200cal meal but step 2 you still have the 3 products and the meal I tend to have scrambled eggs on a morning and munch on some crispy iceberg throughout the day. You cant substitute a shake for the step 2 meal as the meal wouldnt provide for all nutreints and minerals and I know from reading on here that people who have done that have noticed poorer losses. It seems like loads to eat but really it isnt. The main problem is not leaving the meal too late or else you dont have room for the final product. Are you thinking about moving up the steps soon? How far off goal are you?

I have some loose skin on my arms but they were always my problem area and I knew I would have loose skin there but actually it isn't too bad. A little on my tummy but nothing some toning work wont sort out... im just too lazy haha.

Wow! Well done and you look so fab! I'm doing SS and down 18lbs in the 3 weeks since I've been doing this. You're a great Thinspiration :D

You cant substitute a shake for the step 2 meal as the meal wouldnt provide for all nutreints and minerals and I know from reading on here that people who have done that have noticed poorer losses. It seems like loads to eat but really it isnt. The main problem is not leaving the meal too late or else you dont have room for the final product. Are you thinking about moving up the steps soon? How far off goal are you?

I have some loose skin on my arms but they were always my problem area and I knew I would have loose skin there but actually it isn't too bad. A little on my tummy but nothing some toning work wont sort out... im just too lazy haha.

I moved straight from SS to Step 2 (missed ss+ totally) and have picked UP weight this week (first week on step 2) and yes, if I had a meal, then I skipped my 3rd shake (for me it wasnt about not being able to have the shake, it was more about increased calories, as I went from 450cal a day to double that on step 2 and the concept I just couldnt grasp was doubling calories and still losing weight - so yeah, I dropped the 3rd shake).... The reasons for moving from SS to Step 2 were purely financial for me - as Ineed to get down to 2 products asap (other expenses have cropped up with kids)... so do you rekon, even tho I've moved from SS to Step 2 overnight, I MUST have my 3rd shake - I also havnt been having the milk allowance (same concept, dont want to increase calories overnight).... but I like the sound of a vegetarian omelette as that may just fill me up at night!

I'm also finding, after being with no food - and now I'm eating my small meals - Im EXTRA HUNGRY - strange huh....

I'd appreciate your thoughts on Step 2 and how to make the transition easier - as I'm finding I'm now eating more than I should as I'm more hungry.:confused:

Back