Before and nearly there...

I moved straight from SS to Step 2 (missed ss+ totally) and have picked UP weight this week (first week on step 2) and yes, if I had a meal, then I skipped my 3rd shake (for me it wasnt about not being able to have the shake, it was more about increased calories, as I went from 450cal a day to double that on step 2 and the concept I just couldnt grasp was doubling calories and still losing weight - so yeah, I dropped the 3rd shake).... The reasons for moving from SS to Step 2 were purely financial for me - as Ineed to get down to 2 products asap (other expenses have cropped up with kids)... so do you rekon, even tho I've moved from SS to Step 2 overnight, I MUST have my 3rd shake - I also havnt been having the milk allowance (same concept, dont want to increase calories overnight).... but I like the sound of a vegetarian omelette as that may just fill me up at night!

I'm also finding, after being with no food - and now I'm eating my small meals - Im EXTRA HUNGRY - strange huh....

I'd appreciate your thoughts on Step 2 and how to make the transition easier - as I'm finding I'm now eating more than I should as I'm more hungry.:confused:

My cdc told me that if I was going to miss anything then it should be the meal as the shakes are more important as the meal isnt substantial enough to give you what you need but hey im no expert so try it out and see what happens. I know as well that you can retain water the first week moving up a step.

I only moved up to step 2 as I was finding myself hungrier and felt the time was right. The meal satisfied that hunger for me but I have heard other people say they found themselves hungrier when they introduced food.

Just out of interest how much more do you have to loo cause and again im no expert but apparently the closer you get to a healthy BMI the body starts to worry about not getting enough and starts using your muscle. Thats why they insist on moving to step 2 once you reach a BMI of 25.

Hope im being helpful, I feel like im lecturing in something im no expert in lol

WOW, took me 4 weeks to see this! You've done awesome hun! How is your visit home going? I bet you're getting flooded with shock and compliments - in fact you're probably sick of it by now lol. Hope you're having a good time!

WOW, took me 4 weeks to see this! You've done awesome hun! How is your visit home going? I bet you're getting flooded with shock and compliments - in fact you're probably sick of it by now lol. Hope you're having a good time!

Its amazing to be home and lovely to show loved ones the new me but yihr si right after a few people im like yes ive lost weight haha.

So im on holiday and im feeling so good. Ive had a couple days off plan but straight back on it the next day. And no chocolate or junk food and not becayse im being strict but because I actually dont want them... im a changed woman haha. It really is unreal how this diet changes your life. My consultant asked me If I wanted to become a consultant and I kind of ruled it out cause I cant guarentee certain nights off work to have weigh in but last night everyone was so interested and I enjoyed motiviting others that im seriously re considering. Everyone has been so lovely annnnd finally I can actually see myself how slim I am, up until now I think ive still been big in my thinking.

Im sure my friend wont mind if I post this!! :)! And I lasted all night in very very high heels with no sore feet. I guess its right when they say loosing weight helps you walk in high heels. Hope everyone is having a good week :) x

Attachments

• 1367178913564.jpg
    1367178913564.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 197
Its amazing to be home and lovely to show loved ones the new me but yihr si right after a few people im like yes ive lost weight haha.

So im on holiday and im feeling so good. Ive had a couple days off plan but straight back on it the next day. And no chocolate or junk food and not becayse im being strict but because I actually dont want them... im a changed woman haha. It really is unreal how this diet changes your life. My consultant asked me If I wanted to become a consultant and I kind of ruled it out cause I cant guarentee certain nights off work to have weigh in but last night everyone was so interested and I enjoyed motiviting others that im seriously re considering. Everyone has been so lovely annnnd finally I can actually see myself how slim I am, up until now I think ive still been big in my thinking.

Im sure my friend wont mind if I post this!! :)! And I lasted all night in very very high heels with no sore feet. I guess its right when they say loosing weight helps you walk in high heels. Hope everyone is having a good week :) x

So glad you're having an awesome time and feeling good!!

Definitely re-consider the consultant thing, I'm kinda in the same situation since I don't have so much free time, but I'm still going for it since I'm passionate about it and I will make it work! I have the forms already - let's do this together!! :)

x

You look fantastic well done! I've got a few months til I'm at target but I've already decided to become a consultant! This plan is the only thing I'm passionate about!

WOW!!!

Back