• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Before and now pics... after a month, 1 and a half stone later...

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)

Bear in mind I also have tons of slap on in the first one- using shimmer to take the emphasis away from my huge double chin. Note the size of my shoulders and my boobs look ridiculous!

In pic 2 we can see Nikki au naturelle- double chin gone (altho now I have a dimple instead:confused:), neck has lenghtend as shoulders have shrunk, and- shocker or shockers, I actually have real cheekbones, not cheekbones fashioned by bronzer! Now I know you may not see the change but I really can... just goes to show what a difference a small loss can make!

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

katie_oxo

Silver Member
I can only see the first picture .... which by the way you look gorgeous on ;)

Cath

well done x you look lovely!
x

You look fantastic on both pictures :D !! But you CAN tell you have lost weight on the second picture and you look amazing for it; i think the au naturelle look is a good one - minus the PJ's :p

Good luck, keep up with good work - i hope to be where you are in a few weeks!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
i can only see the b4 pic :( still a gorgeous woman tho!

Well done. You looked fantastic before but you can really see a difference!! Keep up the good work!

Tx

LENNY4974

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb G: 10st7lb
:D Your loss is REALLY noticeable in the second piccie. You look amazing.. Well done and keep up the hard work:D

P.S. love the cheekbones and the pj's

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
You look fantastic:)

You look brill, hope i look as good as you when i lose the weight.

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
S: 19st2lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 5st9lb(29.48%)
you look fab! you were very pretty before but you look younger now.

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
Thanks everyone for your support and kind words! Even better is my CDC weighed me today and I have lost 6lbs since last week- shocker!!

xxx :D