8 weeks on Cambridge -sole source- almost 3 stone down- before and now pics!! :D

Wow amazing!!! I'm struggling been ss for 3 weeks went out Mother's Day not can't stop picking and eating rubbish need to refocus!! You have really helped thanks

Amazing results! Wow, way to go, you definitely look like a different person, especially the smile! Hoping you get to your goal! :)
Good luck and keep with it!

Is that your tiny bottom I spotted on the daily mail online lady!?? You are looking even more amazing since we saw these!! Thanks for the inspiration gorgeous xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is the story that made me try this diet after reading it in the paper, such an inspiration! You should be so blooming pround of yourself!!
Thank you for giving me the onspiration to take this diet on, 17 days in on SS so far...thank you :)

Just out of curiosity. Did you take your measurements before? I would love to know what you were when you started...if My body can look anything like this after Ive completed this diet I would be beyond happy!

Well done Tess

Kylie x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You look INCREDIBLE! This is really inspirational. I started 4 days ago and am going on holiday in 4 weeks.... determined to look as good as you in a bikini! x

OMG you look amazing
I was so worried about my mummy tummy I have had for so long, did you do loads of excercise too ?

WOW! you look absolutely perfect. Great motivation.

I was googling before and after Cambridge pictures and came across urs. U have done sooooo well that I am now on day 1 of Cambridge I hope I can stick to it just as well as u have xxxxxx ur my inspiration xxxxx

This girl is totally my inspiration! Was on CD last year and lost just over 2 stone but after coming off and not maintaining (that's what happens when you start a new relationship ay!!) the weight had crept back on but now I'm back in the game! Got 10 weeks till I fly out to sunny Cyprus and really want to feel great on my holiday!!!

Back