8 weeks on Cambridge -sole source- almost 3 stone down- before and now pics!! :D

You look amazing! This is the type of inspiration we need. Well done you!

WOW.

Well done!

Love that you've worn the same bikini in before and after pics. I can really see a huge difference. You look lovely x

Thank you for sharing. You look amazing! It looks like you made your goal, congratulations! It's good to see proof it can be done. I've not been doing SS 100% but seeing your results has made me want to give it 100% for a couple of weeks. But then, almost 3 stone in 8 weeks, that would be worth it... I've been doing SS+ with a few planned treats here and there, and I'm losing weight. But you've shown me what results I could be getting with SS 100%. It's got me thinking! Thank you! Hope you're doing well.

Wow! You look amazing! I fell off the wagon months back and haven't restarted again. Restarting on Monday...I have exactly 8 weeks till I go on holiday and this is the inspiration I needed!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

You look incredible! Well done! I'm at the end of my third week Sole Sourcing and every day is a struggle... before and after photos like this always give me motivation! <3

Back