8 weeks on Cambridge -sole source- almost 3 stone down- before and now pics!! :D

Wow you look amazing!

Wow you look great welldone. I am currently on day 6 of ss it's hard going, have had a major slip up on day 4! I'm getting married in 7 weeks and at the moment my dress is 3" off :( seeing your piks has really helped. Thankyou.

hi tess, can i just ask, did you see a noticeable change in your shape when you got your last stone/stone and a half off? i'm asking because i'm at the last hurdle currently at 9st 6lbs and aiming for 8st for my goal. ive been this current weight before so it is nice to get back here but i always feel frustrated because i want to get that last stone or so off but part of me thinks, will it make a load of difference because i sometimes feel that i may still struggle with certain clothes. i suppose i dont want to feel like i'll always be striving to get more weight off! x

Hey are you the lady on the Cambridge weightloss Facebook page?
U look incredible I have the same stats as you only 1st away from goal but worried bout my mummy tummy :-(
Baby girl is 5 months old and it's still hanging lol x

Omg well done u look fab x

Looking good! well done! x

You are def my inspiration!! You look absolutely incredible. Do you mind me asking did you exercise at all whilst on ss? GG xx

Fantastic! Well done, you look fab! xx

Wow! You were a similar proportion to me now and have achieved what I'm hoping to achieve in 8 weeks. Thanks for posting your photos, you've given me a huge boost.

Back