Before and now pics... after a month, 1 and a half stone later...

wannabslim

Gold Member
me+and+mike.jpg

Pictures%2Bof%2Bme%2B096.jpg

Bear in mind I also have tons of slap on in the first one- using shimmer to take the emphasis away from my huge double chin. Note the size of my shoulders and my boobs look ridiculous!

In pic 2 we can see Nikki au naturelle- double chin gone (altho now I have a dimple instead:confused:), neck has lenghtend as shoulders have shrunk, and- shocker or shockers, I actually have real cheekbones, not cheekbones fashioned by bronzer! Now I know you may not see the change but I really can... just goes to show what a difference a small loss can make!

xxx

I can only see the first picture .... which by the way you look gorgeous on ;)

Cath

well done x you look lovely!
x

You look fantastic on both pictures :D !! But you CAN tell you have lost weight on the second picture and you look amazing for it; i think the au naturelle look is a good one - minus the PJ's :p

Good luck, keep up with good work - i hope to be where you are in a few weeks!

i can only see the b4 pic :( still a gorgeous woman tho!

Hey I have reattached the 'now' picture as some of you said you couldn't see it! x

Attachments

• Pictures of me 096.jpg
    Pictures of me 096.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 241
Well done. You looked fantastic before but you can really see a difference!! Keep up the good work!

Tx

:D Your loss is REALLY noticeable in the second piccie. You look amazing.. Well done and keep up the hard work:D

P.S. love the cheekbones and the pj's

You look brill, hope i look as good as you when i lose the weight.

you look fab! you were very pretty before but you look younger now.

HEY YOU LOOK GREAT YOU MUST BE REALY PROUD OF YOUR SELF! LOOKING AT YOUR PICS MAKE ME EVEN MORE DETERMIND TO STICK AT IT.

Thanks everyone for your support and kind words! Even better is my CDC weighed me today and I have lost 6lbs since last week- shocker!!

xxx :D

Back