8 weeks on Cambridge -sole source- almost 3 stone down- before and now pics!! :D

You look amazing!!!

You look very toned, have you been doing exercise?

Well done you are inspirational:happy096:

You look fab hun ...and I fell at the first hurdel yet again...grrr

Gx

Wow Wow Wow! Truly amazing, well done hun! x

AWESOME! well done!xx

Looking fab! Well done you!

Thank you so much! I've just started the CD and I'm similar proportions to you when you started. If I look as good as you do now after 8 weeks I'm gonna be beyond happy. I should really take some before pics I guess. Might get hubby to do that tomorrow morning. Thank you again for the inspiration and congratulations you look beyond amazing! x Alison x

WOW thanks for all your lovely words everyone :D Ive been very down the last 3 days, been feeling erxtremely hungry, not sure why as havent felt hungry at all for weeks! So moved upto SS+ 3 days ago and now annoyed as scales are showing ive gained a pound! Definately not giving up though, not after looking through my before pics again!! Good luck everyone!! xxx

wow! youve done so well. and you were on SS for 8 weeks, how did you get through the monotony of eating the same thing for 8 weeks? did you do any form of exercise?

Hey yes did SS for 8 weeks...nearly finished week 9 and I have now moved onto SS+ which im enjoying!! Feels so good a proper meal again, even if it is small! When i was on SS i never got bored as always got lots different flavors etc....if you havent already definately try the porridge! I found thats what kept me going as much more filling than the shakes and soooo yummy!!! xxx

gorgehun80 said:
Hey yes did SS for 8 weeks...nearly finished week 9 and I have now moved onto SS+ which im enjoying!! Feels so good a proper meal again, even if it is small! When i was on SS i never got bored as always got lots different flavors etc....if you havent already definately try the porridge! I found thats what kept me going as much more filling than the shakes and soooo yummy!!! xxx

Thanks. I'm on day 6 and I was craving food but expunged the idea after seeing so many inspirational before and after pictures.

oh wow :) a great boost for a Monday morning. Well done.. Can I ask how much water did u drink a day? X

Your pics are so inspiring! You look incredible! I look at them like every day lol!xx

Wow you look fab!

Thanks everyone :) I drink about 6 pints of water a day! b4 i started this deit, i never ever drank water as i HATED it but now im fine drinkiung it....i drink a pint in one go through a straw- goes down alot easier! xxx

Back