Before you start a new thread - the purpose of sub forums

Just wanted to bump this one up as there have been quite a few recipe requests and off topic posts in the main forum today.
Starlight's gonna be busy.....

Please try to use the correct sub forums peeps.

All moved I think... its like fighting a losing battle isnt it :(

Its a shame there isnt a "new posts" button, like at the top of minimins. That way we could see all new post just within the whole of the slimming world part. Maybe people start threads on the main part, in fear of not being read?

Wouldn't it be easier to have this general SW thread in it's own sub forum so posters would have to choose a sub forum prior to posting ?

Posters SHOULD be picking which sub forum before they post and that's the problem too many can't be bothered and just post everything in the main section

Thats what my post was aimed at if posters didn't have a main section to post in only sub forums then they would have to post in the correct section.

But then wed need a whole stack of other sub forums. The main section is for general SW things... hellos, queries on Hebs, people struggling....

Basically

If its ANYTHING to do with Syns - Syn Forum - or Eating Out if thats more appropriate
If its ANYTHING to do with recipes - Recipe Forum
If its a weekly weigh in result - Weekly Weigh In forum
Anything else to do with SW - should be in the main forum
and anything thats not SW related - Off Topic

I honestly dont know why its so hard to follow :(

But then wed need a whole stack of other sub forums. The main section is for general SW things... hellos, queries on Hebs, people struggling....

Basically

If its ANYTHING to do with Syns - Syn Forum - or Eating Out if thats more appropriate
If its ANYTHING to do with recipes - Recipe Forum
If its a weekly weigh in result - Weekly Weigh In forum
Anything else to do with SW - should be in the main forum
and anything thats not SW related - Off Topic

I honestly dont know why its so hard to follow :(

I agree with you. It was just a suggestion to see if things could be made easier.

Back