Before you start a new thread.....

Just don't think its the best way to put across to newbies....I have asked questions about both theses.....its all new to everyone once and think we should take it into acount that all!

There are a HUGE number of threads about both of these - barely a day went by but someone didnt post a new thread asking if Mugshots and Mullers were free.

I think youll find that by the :giggle: at the end of the comment it was tongue in cheek - something everyone else seems to have taken it as.

Fact remains, the reason the sub forums were created were becauser SW members requested them. I dont think its too much to ask anyone to take a moment to post in the correct section. You wouldnt believe how many threads I (and Irene) have to move every day.

Makes no difference to me as Im not on SW but other members find it very frustrating.

Noones getting at anyone personally this thread is regularly bumped up by loads of different members. Many members dont take the time to look at the sub forums or sticky threads at all

I also thank the mods for a fantastic job.

It is hard work having to continually move threads. I know, I am a mod on a site, and it does take time, when it only takes a few minutes for members to read the various sections and search before putting up queries that have been asked many time.

The mods do a brilliant job; newbies will be newbies; mods respect the newbies and give a nudge and a smile; newbies respect the mods by being nosey and having a look round and a read!

Hi

does anybody ever use the chat room on here, thought it would be good to chat to other slimmers for advice moral support etc, been in a few times and never anyone there?

Carla

x

Hi

does anybody ever use the chat room on here, thought it would be good to chat to other slimmers for advice moral support etc, been in a few times and never anyone there?

Carla

x

They do if someone makes arrangements to meet at a certain time...

Why not do a new thread and find out who is interested and make arrangements to chat.

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button
newthread.gif

There are a lot of newbies on the the board so I thought it would be useful to bump this to the top again. :)

Oop - sorry Starlight. Know I've been guilty of this on occassions. I just get a bit carried away.

Thanks for all your hard work by the way x

Little bump once again. I've copied the original post below.

Before you start a new thread PLEASE make sure youre in the right section. The main forum section is for general SW only related threads.

If you have a Syn query of any type... Syn value, whats free, whats not post it in the Syn sub forum

Syn Values - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you have a recipe youre looking for or have a recipe to share then post in the Recipe Section

Slimming World Recipes - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If youre looking for any kind of Eating out tips or help theres the Eating out section

Slimming World - Eating Out - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

And for all things non SW related - The Off topic section

Slimming World Off Topic - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

PLEASE use the subforums, there are so many threads that need moved every day. The subforums were created at the request of people who use the SW section because the forum is so busy it was becoming hard to keep up.

And why not have a look to see if your question has been answered already, especially if its about Mugshots or Muller Yoghurt :giggle:

Bumpety bump xxx

I might be guilty if so sorry ! x

Bumping this cos I have started a thread on syn value and no one has replied lol

I think if i had put it on here i would have had a good response like usual......

:)

Back