Before you start a new thread.....

Starlight

Gold Member
Before you start a new thread PLEASE make sure youre in the right section. The main forum section is for general SW only related threads.

If you have a Syn query of any type... Syn value, whats free, whats not post it in the Syn sub forum

Syn Values - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you have a recipe youre looking for or have a recipe to share then post in the Recipe Section

Slimming World Recipes - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If youre looking for any kind of Eating out tips or help theres the Eating out section

Slimming World - Eating Out - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

And for all things non SW related - The Off topic section

Slimming World Off Topic - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

PLEASE use the subforums, there are so many threads that need moved every day. The subforums were created at the request of people who use the SW section because the forum is so busy it was becoming hard to keep up.

And why not have a look to see if your question has been answered already, especially if its about Mugshots or Muller Yoghurt :giggle:

hi there,
I am new and guilty, sorry, still trying to find my way around the site.
thanks for all your hard work
sending some sunshine

*bump*

Thanks Starlight :)

Definitely use the search feature - I find that invaluable. What I need to know has usually been asked about 17 times lol!

Bump

Definitely use the search feature - I find that invaluable. What I need to know has usually been asked about 17 times lol!

The other problem with this, is that you see (well me mainly, I'm guilty of this) a thread thats been asked a million times before and think, oh god I'm not answering this again!

Hehe, cheers starlight x

Sometimes I feel like I'm turning into Victoria Meldrew because I find it so frustrating and agree that at time it can put you off answering questions, which is bad I know. I can understand how new members might slip up but there are a lot of longer standing folk that post in the wrong place. Perhaps we should make them perform a forfeit every time they do it? Maybe confess to their worst SW slip up?

I agree it can be annoying, but newbies may not even be aware of the millions of sub forums this section has. It can be a minefield, and also there are some posts that are moved into irrelevent sections too. It may be helpful if the older members point out to the newbies where to go for further help in future, but still answer their questions.

Sometimes I feel like I'm turning into Victoria Meldrew because I find it so frustrating and agree that at time it can put you off answering questions, which is bad I know. I can understand how new members might slip up but there are a lot of longer standing folk that post in the wrong place. Perhaps we should make them perform a forfeit every time they do it? Maybe confess to their worst SW slip up?

No please don't make us do that....that would be bad, very bad!

I have recently joined mini mins so any bits of advice like this are useful

sorry i posted in wrong section - but i did do a search before posting

thanks

Back