Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Good evening everyone,

I hope you've had a good weekend diet-wise. I've been doing my best to stay on the straight and narrow but it has been difficult.

Looking forward to tomorrow's weight in. I do hope I've lost weight from last Monday - it feels like it.

Good morning people,

So, the stats for the first week are in and I've lost a whole 3 lbs which is really good news. Feel so positive. I must lose more by next Monday.

Hope you are all doing well and are feeling motivated and super-charged for the coming week.

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I'm doing my best and had another really successful day yesterday.

Today my weight is 12st 0.5lbs so really pleased about that. Just a tiny bit more to say goodbye to the 12 stone zone.

Hello everyone,

Doing my best to be on the straight and narrow although I've got a meal out tonight at my best-friend's house. She's gone to a lot of trouble to cook, so will eat what she puts in front of me and try to mitigate the damage over the rest of the week. Hopefully it'll be fine. She's cooking vegetarian and healthy food.

How are you all?

Hello everyone,
I do apologise for vanishing on everyone for so long. I must confess that I've not been dieting but have instead gorged myself these past few weeks. However, I re-started the VLCD 100% yesterday and just completed my second full day back on the programme. Coming back to it feels fine. I've not had any problems. Not cheated, not felt any kind of discomfort. In fact, my body feels really happy to be back on the VLCD. So fingers crossed. In the four weeks I've been away, I've put on 5 lbs, but truthfully, given the amount of food I've been eating, that's a miracle. So really pleased that the body has managed to not gain too much.
Here's to being on the programme once more.

Good afternoon everyone,

I do hope you are having a really good day of slimming. I'm doing fine. Had two packets so far and feeling fine. I'm so glad I'm back on track. I think the break was really needed. It helped me feel like the diet wasn't the only thing going on with my life. But it also makes coming back to it good because I don't feel deprived. It also shows me that I can to some extent continue to control my food intake when I'm off the programme.

So this morning I was 12 stone 3 3/4 lbs - which is another pound and a quarter off from yesterday. Not bad at all. I'm really anticipating the buzz of being out of the 12 stone zone.

Good afternoon everyone,

So today is day four of the 100% programme. I'm doing okay to be honest. Yesterday was a bit hard, so I had 4 meal replacements instead of 3 and rode the wave of hunger. I feel a lot better again today. Still not had my lunch packet. Will in a bit. Enjoying the feeling of lightness.

Since yesterday I've gone down in weight a bit more. This morning I was 12st 2lbs so really pleased about that. I was 12 stone 7.5lbs at the start of the 100% programme, so I really can see the results on the scales. I know of course that next week the weight loss will slow down, but this week's bonus loss is making me feel really positive.

I know I shouldn't be weighting myself every morning, and hopefully once these first few days of excitement are done, I shall stop. In any case, tomorrow is going to be extra challenging. My in-laws are coming for lunch and I've just spent the morning cooking for them. But I'm determined to not eat, and stick to the diet plan. Lots of people seem to be managing the whole meeting people and going out thing on the programme, so I'm sure I just need to be vigilant and not slip.

Hello everyone,
So I've been kind of maintaining my weight for the last six months and feeling really good at the size I'm at. Now though, I'm on a mission to drop another stone and feel even better.
Today is therefore Day 1 of a brand new 100% push.
Hope you're all doing great.
If any of you have just begun today - let's try and do it together.

Hello everyone,

I've been maintaining my weight these past few weeks/months, but now that our holiday to Sri Lanka and Singapore have finally been booked, there's no time to lose. Yesterday, I was back to being 100% and am feeling good.

Hope to keep to being 100% until we fly out on the 22nd of August. So nearly a month should see me looking nice and at goal of wearing a size 10.

Fingers crossed :)

Hello everyone, I've been maintaining my weight these past few weeks/months, but now that our holiday to Sri Lanka and Singapore have finally been booked, there's no time to lose. Yesterday, I was back to being 100% and am feeling good. Hope to keep to being 100% until we fly out on the 22nd of August. So nearly a month should see me looking nice and at goal of wearing a size 10. Fingers crossed :)

Good luck kitty perry how r u getting on? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck kitty perry how r u getting on? :)

Good morning Willpowerwoman!

Love the name by the way. I need more of what you've got.

So far, so good. The progress is slow, but this morning the weight in was at 168.2 lbs, so a bit lower than the last weight-in. I'm being optimistic [I've got PCOS] but I do want to lose a stone before we depart on the 22nd.

How are you doing?

Good morning Willpowerwoman! Love the name by the way. I need more of what you've got. So far, so good. The progress is slow, but this morning the weight in was at 168.2 lbs, so a bit lower than the last weight-in. I'm being optimistic [I've got PCOS] but I do want to lose a stone before we depart on the 22nd. How are you doing?

I start officially tomorrow (1st) although have been getting semi in the zone since I bought my packs a couple of days ago. My name is more of an ideological goal than actual fact ATM but hopefully in time I can live up to it! I'm doing step 2 (SS when I can!) what step r u on? A stone in three weeks eh well only vlcds can get you that result! That's good motivation! :)

I start officially tomorrow (1st) although have been getting semi in the zone since I bought my packs a couple of days ago. My name is more of an ideological goal than actual fact ATM but hopefully in time I can live up to it! I'm doing step 2 (SS when I can!) what step r u on? A stone in three weeks eh well only vlcds can get you that result! That's good motivation! :)

Hello Willpowerwoman,

How was the first day on the VLCD.

I'm trying to be SS though I do slip and have something occasionally. Mostly on weekends :) Yesterday wasn't a good day for me, although I didn't blow it completely. But I've been really good today, so hopefully there will be some change on the scales when I stand on them tomorrow morning.

I know. Thank goodness for these things. They do make it much easier to avoid temptation. But truthfully, I also lost a fair bit when I did Slimming World religiously. The thing is that in SW it is much easier to let things slide after a while and not do proper syn counting or having enough super-free foods.

Hope you're journey on the plan is smooth. Thank you so much for getting in touch. It is lovely to talk to someone on a similar path. Good luck.

Good morning beautiful people :)

I've not lost any weight since the last weight-in, but I'm maintaining and that's good enough for me. Was looking back since I began this journey last year in June and I've lost 30 lbs, that is a little over 2 stone. I can't believe it. Slow and steady, but it has come down and it is staying down which is the hardest part really with yo-yo dieting in the past. Feeling really pleased about myself at the moment. Wearing size 12 frocks also helps.

How are you all doing? Keep at it, it does work in the end.

Hello Willpowerwoman, How was the first day on the VLCD. I'm trying to be SS though I do slip and have something occasionally. Mostly on weekends :) Yesterday wasn't a good day for me, although I didn't blow it completely. But I've been really good today, so hopefully there will be some change on the scales when I stand on them tomorrow morning. I know. Thank goodness for these things. They do make it much easier to avoid temptation. But truthfully, I also lost a fair bit when I did Slimming World religiously. The thing is that in SW it is much easier to let things slide after a while and not do proper syn counting or having enough super-free foods. Hope you're journey on the plan is smooth. Thank you so much for getting in touch. It is lovely to talk to someone on a similar path. Good luck.

Not to bad so far thanks kitty am trying to avoid the scales as much as poss (although I do have the odd peep) I figure it will help and be a nice surprise for me then at weigh in. I have do e just packs in the past but couldn't do it now. I need to know I can have a bit in step 2 to get me through it! How's things going? :)

Not to bad so far thanks kitty am trying to avoid the scales as much as poss (although I do have the odd peep) I figure it will help and be a nice surprise for me then at weigh in. I have do e just packs in the past but couldn't do it now. I need to know I can have a bit in step 2 to get me through it! How's things going? :)

The packs really help me. I feel more in control when I know they are all I can eat and everything else, however little it may be, is cheating.

I wish I could not stand on the scales most mornings. But I am kind of obsessed by the need to know what's going on.

The packs really help me. I feel more in control when I know they are all I can eat and everything else, however little it may be, is cheating. I wish I could not stand on the scales most mornings. But I am kind of obsessed by the need to know what's going on.

Totally agree the packs simplify it and vlcds are the only diets I have success on. Oh I am bad at going on the scales too but trying not to too much this time in case it hinders more than helps.

Totally agree the packs simplify it and vlcds are the only diets I have success on. Oh I am bad at going on the scales too but trying not to too much this time in case it hinders more than helps.

Well, good luck with it all.

Today's been a particularly not so 100% day. I'll have to make up for it tomorrow somehow.

How has your day been?

Well, good luck with it all. Today's been a particularly not so 100% day. I'll have to make up for it tomorrow somehow. How has your day been?

Dust yourself off and start again, you will reach your goal sooner than if you give in. Step 2 day today going ok so far but evenings are tough

Dust yourself off and start again, you will reach your goal sooner than if you give in. Step 2 day today going ok so far but evenings are tough

Good morning.

That's the plan. Looking forward to today being a good day. I've also not weighted myself, so that I don't discourage myself I have gone up either.

How are you doing?

Back