Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

How's it going Kitty? I've managed 100% so far - but I'm guessing I've not undone the pizza yet!

Keep going lovely, you'll get there. We all will.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373135281.413416.jpg

It's true :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

:) Absolutely

Pizza. That's very naughty. I've almost been 100%. Had dome sashimi this afternoon. Still protein though so in ketosis. Hope tomorrow is better. Have my sister-in-law visiting this week so things are a bit harder food wise.

forever, well done on your day.

Lets ace it again today Kitty and Min :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Yey for a 100% day. Xxx

100% yesterday and so far so good today. Although I a very very hungry!!! That is my own fault of course for eating pizza.

Hope you are having good days. I am off to the gym now. Wish me luck!!!

100% yesterday and so far so good today. Although I a very very hungry!!! That is my own fault of course for eating pizza.

Hope you are having good days. I am off to the gym now. Wish me luck!!!

Good luck at the gym.........I'm now 15 days 100%........

Burnt 300 cals at the gym, and 100%. Go me!!!

Well done on your 15 days. Do you still feel hungry or is it just 'mental hunger'?

How is everyone today?

I've been a 100% Angel. So glad to be in the zone again. Now for the scales to show a shift tomorrow.

Xxx

Hello

It's totally head hunger.....and I recognise the triggers like watching the tv in the evenings or weekends generally.....I have to keep checking myself and my tummy isn't rumbling with hunger.....
Good luck with the gym...

Hi cakeofdeath, all. Thanks for the support.

I agree it is a head thing which we just need to learn to beat. I've actually found cooking helps. I get to exercise all my cravings and desires that way. Going now to make double chocolate cookies for OH and sis-in-law's picnic lunch tomorrow.

Night all. Xxx

All the best for another 100% day tomorrow.

Hello

How is everyone today? You've all been silent. I hope that means no naughtiness.

I've been 100% today. Hope this means I've finally cracked this thing. Went for a really long walk in the sunshine too. Getting very brown which hasn't happened during an English summer in years.

Still no change on the scales though from last Wednesday so a bit disappointed. Hate bloody plateaus.

Xxx

Hello

How is everyone today? You've all been silent. I hope that means no naughtiness.

I've been 100% today. Hope this means I've finally cracked this thing. Went for a really long walk in the sunshine too. Getting very brown which hasn't happened during an English summer in years.

Still no change on the scales though from last Wednesday so a bit disappointed. Hate bloody plateaus.

Xxx

I haven't been naughty......promise.......

Hi cakeordeath, all.

Well done for being good. I'm having a hungry evening. Trying to resist cheating.

Been 100%. Don't want to spoil it.

Hello kitty,

Have you managed not to give into temptation ?

Hi lovely,

Today was bad. Had an extra bar and a fair amount of cheese. Naughty me. Must be better after getting it the last few days. Oh well. Up and down journey this.

Back