Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

P.S my diary is Going for Gold if you want to see some progress pics. Not massive difference, but getting a waist!

X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Hello Kittyperry,

I had the humiliation of shopping at Zara........I fully expected an alarm to go off and a voice a voice on the tannoy say "will the old, short, fat woman please leave the shop as there is nothing here that will fit you".....lol....

Bugger all the thin people who have never struggled with weight issues. It's just the luck of genetic heritage. We're all doing the best we can. We'll get there. X

Kitty, you can have my mob number if you think it would help you stop eating bars. U cd text when tempted and ill text back "nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

I work during day but I can check my phone at certain times.

I love you to be 100%. Let me know and ill message it. Don't worry if its not your thing. I won't be offended!

Have a good day!
Thank you. That's such a kind offer. How do we exchange numbers securely?

Hi all,

Today's been not as so bad. I did cheat, had one extra bar, but nothing as bad as I've been doing recently. I don't know what it is but hopefully, it will pass soon. I'm so pleased I wasn't as naughty today as I was on Monday and Tuesday.

How are you all? Forever, thank you for being such a star. Cakeofdeath - good luck with the diet.

Hi all,

Today's been not as so bad. I did cheat, had one extra bar, but nothing as bad as I've been doing recently. I don't know what it is but hopefully, it will pass soon. I'm so pleased I wasn't as naughty today as I was on Monday and Tuesday.

How are you all? Forever, thank you for being such a star. Cakeofdeath - good luck with the diet.

Hello Kitty,
Glad you feel a little bit more in control.......it's so hard.......
I felt really hungry today for some reason and have just nearly put a few bits of pasta in my mouth whilst cooking for my son ! Just an instinctive thing I think...have gone to sit on sofa and have a coffee and a chocolate coconut bar......pheeeeewwwwthat could have been ugly.......lol

Hello Kitty,
Glad you feel a little bit more in control.......it's so hard.......
I felt really hungry today for some reason and have just nearly put a few bits of pasta in my mouth whilst cooking for my son ! Just an instinctive thing I think...have gone to sit on sofa and have a coffee and a chocolate coconut bar......pheeeeewwwwthat could have been ugly.......lol

Goodness. I know the feeling. Well done on resisting and sticking with the programme. Feeling anxious about tomorrow. I so want it to be another even better day.

Goodness. I know the feeling. Well done on resisting and sticking with the programme. Feeling anxious about tomorrow. I so want it to be another even better day.

Don't leave it to chance......make it a better day by choosing to be 100%........you are a successful, talented woman.....you can do this !

Ill second that Cake... Kitty, you can own tomorrow. It's got 100% written all over it if you want it!!!

X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Hi cakeofdeath, forever, all,

So, I've discovered the drug of dieting. Coffee. I've had about a litre of it, seriously today and haven't yet gotten 'round to eating. I had it black with sweetner and it was lovely. And now I'm still buzzing and getting on with reading and so on.

So from tomorrow, I'm going to just drink more coffee in the morning :) I know it is silly, but I am so happy with the way I'm feeling. Waiting for the fall though. Hope it isn't too horrid.

Hope you are both fine. How has your day been?

Hello kitty,

Glad you have discovered coffee ! I have two lovely frothy coffees in the morning using my milk allowance.......
Yes I am fine and dandy..........

Hello kitty,

Glad you have discovered coffee ! I have two lovely frothy coffees in the morning using my milk allowance.......
Yes I am fine and dandy..........

I've always loved coffee but never used it for dieting purposes before. It was always the post breakfast treat or something.

Good to hear you're doing well.

I just had my first meal for the day. A bar. Will have my pasta at about 4.00 for a late lunch. Want to be 100% today desperately. Not even trying to do any exercise in case I jinx it or something.

Hiya,

I've just read the while of this thread and think it could be the motivation I need to stay on track! Can I join please?

I am doing Exante, but having milk in drinks. I'm only on day four though. No idea if it's working as I'm not weighing every day - I've banned scales from the house! I will maybe weigh at my mum and dad's once a week or once a fortnight, but it depends on how much motivation I need.

I have joined a gym and done 2 hours there this week. I want to go tonight but I'm off work with a horrible cold do think I'd better not. Feel bad hot not exercising though.

I'm maybe in
Ketosis now as I'm not as hungry, but that could just be because I'm ill.

You all sound so inspiring!

I lost 90lbs a couple of years ago but have put 70lbs back on (I was ill and changed to a more stressful job - I comfort eat/stress binge). My first goal is to lose 2 stone and then decide from there how much more to lose.

Hope you're having good days

K x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya,

I've just read the while of this thread and think it could be the motivation I need to stay on track! Can I join please?

Welcome. It's lovely to have a new face to the thread.

We are all on the same journey, so sure, let's all pull together to achieve our targets. I've had some rough days myself, so I know how hard this can be.

Today's been good so far and I'm so glad about that. Was feeling so bad about the last three days. But now I'm focused again.

Just had my second meal of the day - the banana shake. It's not that good and I'm glad I don't have too many of those.

Looking forward to my hot pasta for dinner.

Well done on losing 90 lbs. We'll get there again. I have loads to lose too.

I've had a cd porridge for breakfast and a exabyte bar for lunch (at 3pm).

Im just starting to get hungry again, but I'm scared to eat my last meal too early!!!

Is the pasta nice then? I tried the slim and save pastas and really didn't like them.

Exante bar... Sorry auto correct!!!!

I've had a cd porridge for breakfast and a exabyte bar for lunch (at 3pm).

Im just starting to get hungry again, but I'm scared to eat my last meal too early!!!

Is the pasta nice then? I tried the slim and save pastas and really didn't like them.

The pasta is okay. Its a bit too salty for my taste, but, it is warm. I've got used to it. Didn't really like it the first time, but it is a good change.

Been 100% today, but have been a bit naughty and had some peanuts. Wonder how much that will cost me tomorrow.

I've drunk lots of water though. Counting on being even better tomorrow.

I struggle to drink enough. I tend to drink coffee and water with flavouring, but I really need to drink water.

I keep telling myself to think of it like medicine.

Hello kitty and minirog

How's it going......I've got the Coke Zero on the go.....my son was a real sweetie cos he ate his huge bowl of pasta in his bedroom in case I was tempted......or perhaps my dribbling disturbed him.....lol...

I struggle to drink enough. I tend to drink coffee and water with flavouring, but I really need to drink water.

I keep telling myself to think of it like medicine.

That's the spirit. I have a bottle or a glass of water in every room that I keep topping up. So each time I move around the house doing a task I drink half a litre. That's become easy to down now. So I'm more than getting my 3 litres a day. Just get into the habit.

I know though that I'm lucky that Manchester water tastes so nice. I couldn't drink so much if we lived in Nottingham. The water there is so much more hard, I suppose the word is. Never been to Cornwall, so don't know how the water is there.

Back