Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

It's been good thanks kitty.
Good luck for tomorrow
Thank you. It really is important that I get off my bum and get going again on this. As you say, Christmas is just weeks away.

Good morning all,

Feeling more positive today. It is my OH's birthday, so got got a meal planned for tonight, [steak so kind of sticking to the no carbs plan] and then another meal out on Friday. So it is going to be hard being 100% but I'll do my best to not stuff my face. I've decided that the meals I share with him tonight and on Friday night will not count ;) The rest, well, it's going to be on plan, so even if I don't lose any weight, it will make it easier to go back to being a 100% angel on Saturday.

And there's no excuse for not being 100% tomorrow either.

Fingers crossed it all works out.

How are you all?

Good afternoon all,

I am determined that today will be a 100% day. I weighed myself this morning and was shocked to see that I had gone up three whole pounds. Although, truthfully I should not be shocked given the amount of rubbish I've been eating of late. So, today is a 100% day and so will tomorrow be until dinner time.

I hope you are all doing much better than I am.

Good luck.

Hi all,

So far, so good. I thought I would struggle more today, but feeling okay actually. Hope these aren't famous last words.

I've had a chocolate orange bar in the morning and then my risotto for lunch. Keeping my favourite spag bol for dinner :)

How are you doing?

Good evening,

Been fairly good today. Not 100% though, but close.

How are you all?

Good morning,

This is my third re-start of the VLCD plan. I am decided that I must get my act together before Christmas and begin the Drop a dress size for Christmas challenge. I want to be a size 12 for the holiday season and think dropping one dress size isn't too much to ask in the time that's available.

So fingers crossed I don't fall of the wagon this time around. Thankfully I've only gone up 5 lbs since the lowest I achieved on the VLCD plan and that's something that should come off easily in about a week of being 100%.

How are you all doing?

Good afternoon people,

So I've been 100% so far and feeling good. I even cooked food for my friend who is recovering from surgery and avoided eating. Feeling pious and hope this uplifted mood lasts. Need to get this show on the road.

Good evening everyone,

I have been 100% today. I'm so happy that I've lasted the day. Now to be better tomorrow and drink less milky coffee and more water.

Size 12, here I come!

How are you all doing?

Good morning wonderful people,

After my first 100% day of the re-start I have already lost 1 whole pound. Feeling really positive and even more determined to stick to the plan this time and lose as much as possible before the Christmas season begins. Can't wait to be a size 12.

Hope you are all losing and becoming healthier :)

Well done! :) that's so encouraging :) go you! All set for day 2? X

Hello lovely,

Yes, feeling really good about getting things sorted in my head and making a serious effort to re-start the VLCD. I was kind of dreading the holidays - some friends are having their marriage blessed as well just before Christmas and now I'm sure I'll feel more confident. It is so funny how just dropping a dress size makes so much difference to the way we feel.

How are you doing? I see that there are 10lbs off on your chart, but surely you've lost more since we last spoke?

Hello all,

So, all good so far. Hope the rest of the day stays like this. Feeling so positive now that I've restarted the journey.

Finding it hard to drink lots of water though. It was so much easier over the summer.

How are you all?

Good evening,

Been 100% today. Really pleased to be back on track. I do hope I can keep the momentum going. It is getting easier though, I think to go back on the plan after falling off the wagon. Possibly because I know what to expect.

Looking forward to next Monday's weight-in. It would be great if I've lost the 5lbs I've put on recently.

Good afternoon,

Another day on the VLCD and another 100% day hopefully.

Hope you are all doing good.

I'm still working on the size 12 challenge I've set myself. I'm really excited at the prospect of dropping a dress size - no longer then being able to find my size in the larger ladies selections :)

Like the idea of just the one dress size challenge, makes it seem a little less daunting, well done for getting back into it, I know how hard it is after you've been away for a while and you're doing great.

Like the idea of just the one dress size challenge, makes it seem a little less daunting, well done for getting back into it, I know how hard it is after you've been away for a while and you're doing great.

Hello Jo,

Thank you. It is so much easier this time around though. Seriously. I was dreading the suffering of the first few times, but I think my body really is used to this regime now. It has been fairly okay. I'm much relieved. Even though my TOTM began yesterday, I've still stayed fairly on course. No change in the weight though because of TOTM. Looking forward to weighting myself on Sunday and seeing a proper shift. Fingers crossed.

I had a look at your stats - 2 stone off. That's brilliant. Well done.

Good afternoon people,

Hope everyone is doing good.

I went to see Ender's Game yesterday. It was good. Given that I read the book as a teenager, about 20 years ago, it is nice to see the film to see how different the movie is from the images in my mind. Re-reading the books now - just to refresh myself :)

As for the diet - I've been mostly 100% since Monday and feeling really good about it. Long may the 100% momentum last. I'd really love to slip into a new size 12 frock for Christmas :)

Good afternoon everyone,

So yesterday was harder than the rest of the days this week, but I still managed to be mostly 100%. A nibble of cheese etc is not being counted :)

Feeling a bit rough today, I seem to have caught the world's most irritating cold. But still being good. I really want to be a size 12 for the holiday season.

How are you all?

Hello everyone,

So still kind of on the straight and narrow, though I have faltered a bit more today than yesterday. End of the TOTM and it is getting to me now. Can't wait for it to be over.

How are you all doing?

Back