Beginners questions...

Darroowe

Hey! So I started today.
all is going ok, I know that days 3-5 are the worst as I've done lipotrim before...
Ive had the mint chocolate, fruit of the forest and the toffee milkshakes so far, and am really impressed!

im wondering how long you have to go before you can eat the bars, I realise I just started but I know I'll miss solid food real bad :)

also I hear there is a certain way to make the soups?

And finally, any suggestions about mixing it up? I hear you can make a muffin with chocolate, less water and microwave???

thanks!

I know officially you have to wait until you have the bars (I am not sure how long), but my CDC lets me have them from day 1.

I am not sure about your other questions. A muffin sounds too good to be true, so I have never tried.

Good luck

My consultant said you cannot have bars for the first two weeks , tried the muffin ..... Don't bother its rank !! Waste of a good shake ! Xx

Hey! So I started today.
all is going ok, I know that days 3-5 are the worst as I've done lipotrim before...
Ive had the mint chocolate, fruit of the forest and the toffee milkshakes so far, and am really impressed!

im wondering how long you have to go before you can eat the bars, I realise I just started but I know I'll miss solid food real bad :)

also I hear there is a certain way to make the soups?

And finally, any suggestions about mixing it up? I hear you can make a muffin with chocolate, less water and microwave???

thanks!

They say no bars or mix a moose for the first 2 weeks but you sound determined. I'm sure if you spoke to your counsellor they would let you have them a week earlier. I think it's something to do with the relation of chewing and they have slightly more carbs so there is a risk of making you hungrier (I think haha). Bars are so yummy though :). Something nice to look forward to,

Lynne - week 23, 84.5lbs down 11lbs to go... :)

This has made me chuckle because I was told days 1-3 are the hardest and having nearly cracked those I have just read that 3-5 are the worst.... I have to laugh or I might cry ha ha ha

I found day 3 the worst , could have been a murder in this house- especially when hubby was moaning he hard no crisps !!!! I am now on day 8 mixing ss+ and step2 and feeling ok , it foes get easier xxx

Back