Beginning LT again...

CLB2021

Scary! Lost so much weight on it 6 years ago. Fast forward a 2 year old later and im back to square one, sigh!
Weighed in today as you can see on my stats :| Anybody else cracking on with LipoTrim in 2019? hard to find anyone here!

Peace and Love :bunnydance:

I am doing Slimming World. Up and down a lot but that is because I like to eat I guess.

I don't know anything about your plan but good luck anyway .

I am doing Slimming World. Up and down a lot but that is because I like to eat I guess.

I don't know anything about your plan but good luck anyway .

Thank you kindly :) Lipotrim is a total food replacement diet. I actually did slimming world many years back! didn't have much success on it for some reason but some SW transformations are fantastic! And encouraging to cook from scratch is always a good thing :)! Good luck to you too x

Thank you kindly :) Lipotrim is a total food replacement diet. I actually did slimming world many years back! didn't have much success on it for some reason but some SW transformations are fantastic! And encouraging to cook from scratch is always a good thing :)! Good luck to you too x
Thank you

Scary! Lost so much weight on it 6 years ago. Fast forward a 2 year old later and im back to square one, sigh!
Weighed in today as you can see on my stats :| Anybody else cracking on with LipoTrim in 2019? hard to find anyone here!

Peace and Love :bunnydance:

Hi Cezz

How are you getting on?

Hello Cess. How is it going

Hiya! Yeah not too bad i've lost exactly 1lb per day, guessing it will be water weight. Hoping i'll see a 2/3lb jump some day throughout the week and i can aim for 7lb this week. Then i think it'll be fat burning from there on :)! How are you doing?

I lost 1.1/2 this morning. Pleased with that. I am still where I was at Christmas but on the downward slope.

Lost one last week. 2 losses in two weeks, hoping I will continue with that. I will. 🙂

I lost 1.1/2 this morning. Pleased with that. I am still where I was at Christmas but on the downward slope.

Lost one last week. 2 losses in two weeks, hoping I will continue with that. I will. 🙂
Thats really good well done! Yep slow and steady and easy to maintai i guess is the goal! Looks like we are almost the exact same weight! I'm going a bit more extreme i have to admit because im on holiday soon and i just want to wear a nice floaty dress, bikini might come a month or so after! lol x

Hiya! Really well, i've lost 1lb per day so i am at 15st 2lb at the moment. Have you started at all or thinking of starting :)? finding it loads easier today x

Well done that’s great!

I’ve done Lipotrim several times.... currently debating having another go to lose a stone (I keep on losing a stone and putting it back on).

How long will you be doing Lipotrim?

The first time I did it I sailed through.... I swear it gets tougher each time you restart 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hey people!
I’ve been looking for Lipotrim support so happy to find you. I did Lipotrim also twice after the birth of my kids who are now 7&11 and back on it. I’m in the middle of week three, week one lost 10lbs week 2 4.5lbs. The losses are great but the cravings are awful!
Adele x

Hey people!
I’ve been looking for Lipotrim support so happy to find you. I did Lipotrim also twice after the birth of my kids who are now 7&11 and back on it. I’m in the middle of week three, week one lost 10lbs week 2 4.5lbs. The losses are great but the cravings are awful!
Adele x

Hi Adele

Well done, that’s fantastic! I’m struggling to get one 100% day under my belt! 🙈

How long are you planning on being on Lipotrim?

Hi Adele

Well done, that’s fantastic! I’m struggling to get one 100% day under my belt! 🙈

How long are you planning on being on Lipotrim?
I’m hoping to do 12 weeks initially so that I have an end goal, rather than a weight goal x

Hey people!
Adele x
Hey Adele wow that's so good! I lost 4.5lbs on my first week i was hoping for a big one, but numbers coming down is all i'm after, plus im not longer hungry at all really! What day do you normally weigh in? Great to hear from you x

Well done that’s great!

I’ve done Lipotrim several times.... currently debating having another go to lose a stone (I keep on losing a stone and putting it back on).

How long will you be doing Lipotrim?

The first time I did it I sailed through.... I swear it gets tougher each time you restart 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'll be doing it until i go on holiday on the 21st June i think! And yeah im the same with that pesky stone issue lol x

I'll be doing it until i go on holiday on the 21st June i think! And yeah im the same with that pesky stone issue lol x

What day are you on now hun? I’m struggling and undecided if I should do Lipotrim or SW 🙈 You need to be in the right headspace and I just feel a bit all over the place at the moment 😔 I’m so unhappy, yet struggling with motivation to do anything about it?!

Hey Adele wow that's so good! I lost 4.5lbs on my first week i was hoping for a big one, but numbers coming down is all i'm after, plus im not longer hungry at all really! What day do you normally weigh in? Great to hear from you x
Hey I usually weigh on a Tuesday how about you? Xx well done for the loss!

Just starting again 3rd time round for me - last time i lost 3 stone for my wedding in 2015 - back to my starting weight again so need to make a change!
I always think Lipotrim is like a reset button and helps you think about how much we overeat!

Back