beginning of week 4...not good

grubey

I lost 9lb week one. 5lb week two. 3lb week three. I still have at LEAST 2 stone to go, so why oh why have I snuck chocolate into my mouth this morning? I dont even miss chocolate :mad::mad: feel so cross with myself. I havent struggled, until now! :-S think its cos I dont feel any benefit from my 3lb loss. is that a usual loss for week 3?

3lbs a week is just under a stone a month it's what's expected on this diet and it's a great loss

The way Lots2Lose puts it, 3lb a week is amazing, think if you lose just under a stone a month...thats AMAZING!!! What other diet would you get that with eh! You're doing so well, keep it up, try to put the choc away, i've read a few people who poured fairy liquid over their biscuits and chocolate so they didn't eat it? x

I think after the initial exitement of losing big numbers 3lbs can seem small... but its not!

For me I always aim for 3lbs.... and have TONS of goals.... like right now i'm about two weeks from one-derland then after that two weeks from another goal.... so instead of looking at individual weeks losses I look at achieving the next little goal.... it works for me anyway.

Though thinking about it - it was at the end of week 3 I had my slip up too ;)

3lbs is fantastic! Put the chocolate behind you and move on. Those 2 stone will be away in no time.

Thanks everyone. Phoenix, I wonder what it is about starting week four that made us blip. I wont lie, I did eat more chocolate but hope its out of my system now and I can get back on it. It doesnt help that like a fool, I didnt get my order in pre easter so am left with hazelnut shakes :-S:-S gross.

Back