Being brave here *gulp*

Yasmine

One last chance
Ok, I really need some advice and opinions from you guys on here.

It's a little nerve wrecking having to post this picture as I have never shown myself in a swimsuit over the internet before. I need to know if my lower half will reduce any further.

This is how I usually wear my swimsuit, I wear a full one and I wear spandex shorts underneath. But hopefully, by 10st I'll be wearing that bikini that I've longed to have :rolleyes:.

I mean, I'm getting worried that I wont get down to size 12 when I reach 10st. I have about 1st 3lbs left to lose.

My bum is...well...there and my thighs have the shape where they stick outwards, this runs in the family apparently.

Will it reduce when I'm 10st?

Please be nice lol

Attachments

• Swimsuit.JPG
    Swimsuit.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 136
Unfortunately my crystal ball isn't working tonight Yasmine (lol) but what I can tell you is that you look great already! You have shape and curves and look lovely. If your shape runs in your family then I expect that's what shape you'll keep, even if it gets a little smaller.

Don't be so hard on yourself though, you look great!

You do luck great, so don't worry about changing shape so much, get to the weight you want to be then get a swimsuit/bikini that suits your shape and that you feel comfortable in.

Keep up the good work you are doing so well.

Jo x

Unfortunately my crystal ball isn't working tonight Yasmine (lol) but what I can tell you is that you look great already! You have shape and curves and look lovely. If your shape runs in your family then I expect that's what shape you'll keep, even if it gets a little smaller.

Don't be so hard on yourself though, you look great!
Aw thanks mini.

It's just size 14 is classified as large. I don't want to be large anymore :(.

You do luck great, so don't worry about changing shape so much, get to the weight you want to be then get a swimsuit/bikini that suits your shape and that you feel comfortable in.

Keep up the good work you are doing so well.

Jo x
Thanks Jo, I know it's about feeling comfortable, and right now, size 14 and wearing a bikini....er....I can't see me doing that. I really hope I get down to size 12. As long as I do, nothing else matters :)

Aw thanks mini.

It's just size 14 is classified as large. I don't want to be large anymore :(.

Who classes a 14 as large? No one on here I would think!

But hun you look fab as you are....I have said that on a few of your threads now. But I think YOU have to be happy with where you are at.

Play it week by week and see how you feel with your look. You don't want to go too skinny.

I would love to be a 14 and would soon be in a bikini. Yasmin you look fab babe, lose the shorts hun that just draws attention to your lower half which I must say is not big at all. You are looking good girl be proud of those curves people pay for em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo x x
1. Goals to survive first week
2. to lose a stone
3. to get through first month
4. to drop a dress size to 16
Many more mini goals to come.

start weight 13st 8.5lb
goal weight 10st

yasmine u look fab!! u def dont need spandex to hide in anymore!
but maybe if u start doing pilates or something it might help tone ur legs..coz i lost weight about two years ago but i needed to do alot of stretching n a pilates clas to help tone the saddlebags..there my hate area!! but it could work but u really look like u at an ideal size now...good work! xx

Dont worry Yasmine you look fabulous. Im sure with another stone off you will have nothing to worry about. Good luck.
Thanks, I really hope so :).

How are you getting on?

Ok, I really need some advice and opinions from you guys on here.

It's a little nerve wrecking having to post this picture as I have never shown myself in a swimsuit over the internet before. I need to know if my lower half will reduce any further.

This is how I usually wear my swimsuit, I wear a full one and I wear spandex shorts underneath. But hopefully, by 10st I'll be wearing that bikini that I've longed to have :rolleyes:.

I mean, I'm getting worried that I wont get down to size 12 when I reach 10st. I have about 1st 3lbs left to lose.

My bum is...well...there and my thighs have the shape where they stick outwards, this runs in the family apparently.

Will it reduce when I'm 10st?

Please be nice lol

I think you look great already but if you want to do some amazing toning exercises that REALLY work, try something called 'Callenetics' - seriously, the results are amazing.

Who classes a 14 as large? No one on here I would think!

But hun you look fab as you are....I have said that on a few of your threads now. But I think YOU have to be happy with where you are at.

Play it week by week and see how you feel with your look. You don't want to go too skinny.
Thanks sara :hug99:

I was looking up UK sizes and 14 is classified as large.

I would love to be a 14 and would soon be in a bikini. Yasmin you look fab babe, lose the shorts hun that just draws attention to your lower half which I must say is not big at all. You are looking good girl be proud of those curves people pay for em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo x x
1. Goals to survive first week
2. to lose a stone
3. to get through first month
4. to drop a dress size to 16
Many more mini goals to come.

start weight 13st 8.5lb
goal weight 10st

Thank you, but I haven't got the confidence to lose the just shorts yet lol.

I do want to have my curves, just to define the shape a little more and to lose more on there. I really want to fit into my size 12 jeans.

yasmine u look fab!! u def dont need spandex to hide in anymore!
but maybe if u start doing pilates or something it might help tone ur legs..coz i lost weight about two years ago but i needed to do alot of stretching n a pilates clas to help tone the saddlebags..there my hate area!! but it could work but u really look like u at an ideal size now...good work! xx
Thank you so much for the compliment. I've wanted to do pilates! I heard it's good!

Will it really help with my flabby bits?

I think you look great already but if you want to do some amazing toning exercises that REALLY work, try something called 'Callenetics' - seriously, the results are amazing.
Thanks hun :hug99:

Callanetics? I have never heard of that before. Is it some kind of form of Yoga?

first you look fab enough to wear a bikini now! but, second, it's all in your head as to how you feel about how you look. i know that's not an answer but i hope that when you get to size 12 you feel so much more confident about the way you look.

Maybe one thing to do is ditch the shorts and get a pretty sarong, take it off at the last minute on the beach or by the pool. no one sees you under water :)

first you look fab enough to wear a bikini now! but, second, it's all in your head as to how you feel about how you look. i know that's not an answer but i hope that when you get to size 12 you feel so much more confident about the way you look.

Maybe one thing to do is ditch the shorts and get a pretty sarong, take it off at the last minute on the beach or by the pool. no one sees you under water :)
Thanks very much.

I've thought about wearing a sarong, but I get worried that it'll come off when I swim LOL.

You look truly fantastic girl. I do however get the whole shorts thing cus I do it too and did it even when I was slim so... You could lose them though -without fear because you look amazing but confidence is a messy bugger isn't it?

I also know how you feel about the whole size 14 being considered large. I'm an 18 now and have every intention of being no bigger than a 10. I was a 14 for years and was miserable, so while I can look at it now from a bigger size and say 'oh if only' I know I wont be happy when I'm there again. It's alright saying society is wrong but we still have to live in it don't we? ;)

You look amazing so cut yourself some slack, and if you're really bothered look into the exercise that the girls have recommended. I recommend Body Pump...it beats the sh!t outta ya and you see results quickly.

Well done girl!!

You look truly fantastic girl. I do however get the whole shorts thing cus I do it too and did it even when I was slim so... You could lose them though -without fear because you look amazing but confidence is a messy bugger isn't it?

I also know how you feel about the whole size 14 being considered large. I'm an 18 now and have every intention of being no bigger than a 10. I was a 14 for years and was miserable, so while I can look at it now from a bigger size and say 'oh if only' I know I wont be happy when I'm there again. It's alright saying society is wrong but we still have to live in it don't we? ;)

You look amazing so cut yourself some slack, and if you're really bothered look into the exercise that the girls have recommended. I recommend Body Pump...it beats the sh!t outta ya and you see results quickly.

Well done girl!!
Aww cheers love. I know exactly what you mean.

I am much happier, with the top half anyway, not that I'm not happy with the bottoms at all, I mean it is much different from before, but not how I want it, you know?

I've been doing some step ups for my bum and thighs, they are killing me! LOL, gonna do more tomorrow. Oh body pump! I remember doing that years ago! that does kill! :D

Oh Yasmine girl you look fabulous and you definately need to lose the shorts. Just look at how far you have come.
I agree with the others about the exercise, that will help to sculpt your body into a shape that is more acceptable to you because thats what really matters - its how you feel about your body that counts. But like Blackrose says - you should really cut yourself some slack ;)

Back