Being hated because of my size, feeling sick and disgusted with my image!

oh gosh i forgot another thing... next time the ugly evil step sister says anything mean to you say this to her... "kutti kameeni... jaa kahi doob mar" :p

PMSL..... shall we come n say it for you?!?!??!?:8855::8855::8855:

gosh i'd blummin sort her..... i dont hold back with the words... and luckily have been confident fat and slimmer!!!! :) x

lol... i'll have to take ya under my wing..... lol had my run in today wid da asian aunties.... all wanting to know how i lost the weight and how i kept it off whilst they were tucking into plate fulls of deserts 9 and half have diabetes)... PMSL!!!

How can people eat things like that and not gain a bit!! The sis in law told me once that asian women don't use their mouths as railroads. Its the only thing that has kept in my mind since!!

At times i feel like the lion in "wizard of oz".....lol

Hiya tracey, When I weighed at the pharmacy they told me that my ideal weight should be 116lbs which to be honest I thought was a bit under my weight as well especially for my height. I thought she knew what she was doing when she said that. My expectations at the moment is just too take each day as it comes and every stone goal will be a triumph!!

Ah thanks chick! Yes defintely we will all have a much thinner 2009, god willing. By the way love your nic, it always makes me laugh! See your bringing a smile to my face already....lol

Big hugs for you hun! :hug99:

I'm not sure that i could marry into such a family. They should accept you for the lovely person that you are. Not for what you look like. It just beggars belief and you H2B needs to have words with his family if you ask me.

It's actually made me upset and agry reading you post hun.

You have time to lose weight before your wedding, but you should do it for you not for them. x

Big hugs for you hun! :hug99:

I'm not sure that i could marry into such a family. They should accept you for the lovely person that you are. Not for what you look like. It just beggars belief and you H2B needs to have words with his family if you ask me.

It's actually made me upset and agry reading you post hun.

You have time to lose weight before your wedding, but you should do it for you not for them. x

Thanks Helen for your kind words. The fella doesn't want to be stuck in the middle and to be honest I don't want to be the cause of family rows! I am just hoping they learn to accept me in years to come. I have two reasons for losing this weight and thats too gain confidence as I am so low within myself and the next is too wipe the smirk off his sisters face. I would really like to tell them where to go but I am the sort of person to let them say what they want and deal with it within on my own. Their words hurt a great deal and many nights I have spent crying myself to sleep because of it and wondered is life worth living if this is the way people treat you, sad to say but its true. God willing I will be a much stronger person. Thanks again.

How has today been MissU?

Hiya hunny,

Today has been good, cleaned the whole house and got rid of some ironing that has been piling up. How are you getting on?

why put yourself through it though? why the heck should you have to cry into your pillow, this marriage does not sound like it will do anything to support your own poor self image but will just reinforce it every day. it should be you and H2B against the world and if it is not then you will only be more hurt in the future. be kind to yourself, if your future sis in law is a ***** then tel her so what would you be losing?

The future sis in law is a very strong individual, if I said anything to her I would be shaking the whole way through it and end up in tears. So in the end she would still win! So thats why I say nothing, I would love to stand up to her and tell her the kind of person she is but when I dont have any self esteem myself then I dont blame her for saying what she does. I have to love myself first!

Even though I am marrying into the family I wont see her too much as she lives in America and we have cut off all contact with her however she is coming to the wedding as the rest of the family has invited her too as well and my OH would like her there as well as she is the only sister in the family. I love my OH and he loves me too. He just finds it difficult stuck in the family of the woman he loves and his family. I personally dont want family aruging either.

I think it is great that you and your husband-to-be love each other so much. It sounds like it would certainly be easier if you both had a place of your own in the near future after your wedding as this would enable you both to develop your relationship with minimal pressure from in-laws.
In the meantime, well done for staying on lipotrim even when it's been hard :)

Back