Being over weight and ( dare I say it ) sex!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Just wondered other peoples opinion on how them being overweight and unhappy with their bodies affects their sex life? :eek:
I personally am a "lights off only" girl and have been for the last 6 or 7 years ( poor hubby).
Although he tells me it makes no difference to him Im sure he would prefer a more "varied" carry on!:8855:

So ultimately I want to feel good about myself for him too x :sigh:

fat bellygut bucket is as bad as old lard a*se here so it makes no difference. two old butter pads !!!
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

okay lol...

well.. i hate tummy and does effect us majorly, however i brought some corsetts and stockings and things so most men quite happy with women leaving them on i think lol..

up until 2 weeks ago my partner hasn't seen my tummy since birth of our 1st child then just after a very dark session he said why do i cover up lights off etc i said i dont want to make you sickand turn you off (i was being serious aswell lol) and you to be that discusted you leave me!

well after heart to heart he turned lights on and said stand in front of me... after ALOT of crying from me he said he'd feel bad if i did, but anyway to his suprise i did and felt completely and utterly vunerable.

but strangely enough in my head hes seen me at my worse he loves me and he stayed, so last 2 weeks he keeps asking me put it away as i keep lifting top and saying you think i lost weight? do i look more tanned? etc.

and the sex life as gotten ALOT better!

my advice to anyone is show your partner what you got and love sex!

not affected it ever.....he has known me much bigger and thinks i am gorgeous (he needs new glasses i think!!) any size.....

i am actually in new sexy underwear now - he is a lucky boy later (body magic - use and abuse him!!!) :rotflmao:

xxxx

I do find it hard to be naked in front of my OH but your just have to try and remember they love you and most men can't understand the wieight hang ups of us women. At the end of the day you (should) mean much to to them than your physical apperance/weight. Your a whole package of things they fell in love with for your weight is just one small thing - although to us it's the only thing!!!:p

I've come into a naughty thread! You corrupt me moomin!

Anyway, I'm a lights off girl unless I've got a least a top on. He says he can't get enough of my body and even hates nice underwear as he says he prefers me with nothing. Silly boy. Well, don't get me wrong, he'd appreciate the sentiment if I did it but it would all be on the floor in 2 seconds.

We have an exceedingly active sex life already. I can't imagine what it would be like if/when I lose weight! If the lights are on, I can't stand him looking at me if I strip off to get in the shower or something or if I'm getting changed and will sometimes go to a different room. It doesn't have any negative effect on our sex life though. Well, I don't think it does. I read in my bridal magazine that 23% of partners have sex 3-4 times a week and an "energetic" (their words, not mine) 10% have it 5-6 times a week. Errrr...my percentile must be even smaller because we go at it more than that. :eek:

I think whether you are over weight or your ideal weight it has nothing to be with being sexy if you act sexy and believe your husband finds you sexy no matter what size you are ,and he does cause he wouldn't be having sex with you if he didn't, then you will be sexy.
If you let yourself go and do everything you want to without worring i'm sure thats more sexy than holding back.
Alot of women who are so called sexy are probably rubbish in bed cause they are more concerned about looking good then letting go.
I think also you get back what you put into things if you are more attentive your husband he will be attentive back.
as you can imagine i'm a lights on girl.

I read in my bridal magazine that 23% of partners have sex 3-4 times a week and an "energetic" (their words, not mine) 10% have it 5-6 times a week. Errrr...my percentile must be even smaller because we go at it more than that. :eek:

Goodness me.... where the heck do you find the time???:confused:

I've come into a naughty thread! You corrupt me moomin!

Anyway, I'm a lights off girl unless I've got a least a top on. He says he can't get enough of my body and even hates nice underwear as he says he prefers me with nothing. Silly boy. Well, don't get me wrong, he'd appreciate the sentiment if I did it but it would all be on the floor in 2 seconds.

We have an exceedingly active sex life already. I can't imagine what it would be like if/when I lose weight! If the lights are on, I can't stand him looking at me if I strip off to get in the shower or something or if I'm getting changed and will sometimes go to a different room. It doesn't have any negative effect on our sex life though. Well, I don't think it does. I read in my bridal magazine that 23% of partners have sex 3-4 times a week and an "energetic" (their words, not mine) 10% have it 5-6 times a week. Errrr...my percentile must be even smaller because we go at it more than that. :eek:

similar to me! he works all week and gets tired so thats just weekends :8855:

Goodness me.... where the heck do you find the time???:confused:

Weekends spent indoors, before bed on work days, when he gets home from work, waiting for tea to cook, quickies, both waking up in the middle of the night and making use of the time...:eek:

Mr Q is deffo a fan of the rubenesque woman. He thinks I'm sexy - but even with loads of positive feedback, it's down to how you feel about yourself.

I've have pretty bad bouts of depression. Sometimes I hate my body, but other times I love my curves. New Years Eve I went to a Moulin Rouge ball. Basques as far as the eye could see, and it was beautiful. Every woman there looked fabulous, making the most of the assets they'd been blessed with.

However, when I'm depressed my nookie life takes a real down turn. So I think mental health is a more relevant factor to me than my weight, but sometimes your weight impacts on your mental health.

Q

Weekends spent indoors, before bed on work days, when he gets home from work, waiting for tea to cook, quickies, both waking up in the middle of the night and making use of the time...:eek:

Bet you don't have kids then!!! ;)

Yeah fray - Are they any little fraylets?
Between our 3 kids, work and stuff ( and me saying not now the kids are up ) it more like 2 - 3 times a week for us!

No, no. We've no little sprouts! Hehe. When we're pushed for time we just confine it to bedtimes and have an earlyish night. OH doesn't need to have time off inbetween goes so it's all good.

No, no. We've no little sprouts! Hehe. When we're pushed for time we just confine it to bedtimes and have an earlyish night. OH doesn't need to have time off inbetween goes so it's all good.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What???????????? Haha.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :8855::8855::8855:

My H is moaning that I'm 'not putting out' and that he's frustrated.

It's nothing to do with my weight but because I'm pregnant I really really don't want it, completely lost my mojo...

I guess it my fault for marrying an older bloke then! :8855:

Mind I guess it me who can go and go and go ;)

Back