Being over weight and ( dare I say it ) sex!

Aw man - I always end up getting the blame - its just like school ;)

Think I started it this time.............

oh i am so glad i finished my cuppa before reading this i was giggling so much oh wondered what i was reading :)

Oh no Jen, it's the *gag* swallowing *gag* of the squooge *gag* which is making me gag.
The original thread topic is just fine.....

Fillymum had a good point!

haha - i think we should all be confident, sexy women in the bedroom (or any room!!!) and love ourselves.

That self love will exude and our men (or women) will be helpless!

GIRL POWER!!! xxx

He makes me laugh when I say to him " do I look fat in this " and his reply is always " no love because you are not fat " Bless him !!!

Mine says the exact same thing. They're lovelies when we need it most, aren't they!

This has also got me thinking about "the does my bum look big in this?" questions we ask. I don't know why I ask them so often because I don't think anyone would actually turn around and say "Yes, it does actually".

Seriously though - At least we can all laugh about it!
I can't wait to get to my target and stroll around the house naked!

*ignores the smut :angel09:*

I think Tinkerbellsmum made some excellent points it's how you feel rather than how you look. I've never turned the lights off for sex, it's never really occured to me to. I've always been fairly lucky I guess that I feel quite sexy even if I look awful. We made some *ahem* home videos a while ago which was great fun, in my mind I looked nothing like I did when we watched them back! Imagine a zebra (no he isn't stripey) trying to mate with an elephant.:p

I'm actually more bothered having lost some weight about the way I look now, for some reason my big fat stomach didn't bother me too much but now it's a bit deflated it's driving me mad. It has got easier though. There have been some interesting positions needed in the past...

I also admit to being one of those people who wanders naked whenever I get a chance. As soon as I walk through the door I take clothes off, how many depends on whether than kids are at school.:p Nothing worse than clothes!

Congrats on the smut avoidance mate - It wasnt me that started it honest!

Think I started it this time.............
Now girls do not fight over who is to blame, you are as bad ( or as good ) as each other........ depending on your point of view.

After many years of famine, I finally got my mojo back when I decided I was going to retire! Lack of stress. OH can't believe his luck! Size has nothing to do with it! (er my size that is )

Mine says the exact same thing. They're lovelies when we need it most, aren't they!

This has also got me thinking about "the does my bum look big in this?" questions we ask. I don't know why I ask them so often because I don't think anyone would actually turn around and say "Yes, it does actually".

My hubbie ince told me, shortly after I ahd a baby, that it wasn't the jeans that made my bum look big, but the size of my a**e that made my bum look big. He is now my ex!!!!

I couldn't imagine doing it with the lights off!! I know I'm out of luck when my OH switches the light off when he comes to bed, though he can sometimes be persuaded to switch it back on. Weird, I ahve no confidence in my body at all, but he makes me feel desired whatever.

As a bloke im looking forward to not having my manhood not look its impressive self by the rest of me.

We have hang ups too ladies

Clearly i am the only one...

our sex life was much better when i was bigger. I had a very tough exterior before, constantly being loud and bubbely, centre of attention and constantly made myself feel sexy...

now, even though im so much happier with my body.. im also even more self critical...

lights off... when we do do it....:sigh:

i would be lost without my bedtime body magic!!!! haha! x

come on girlies - get the lights on and the lingerie on!!! x

Back