Being over weight and ( dare I say it ) sex!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :8855::8855::8855:

My H is moaning that I'm 'not putting out' and that he's frustrated.

It's nothing to do with my weight but because I'm pregnant I really really don't want it, completely lost my mojo...

Awwww then thats fair enough - I was the opposite when preggers but every one is different - can he not manage with a ham shank? :8855:

I knew it would be me who lowered the tone :cry:

Excellent thread!!
I was so unhappy with my body that it was a big turn-off for my hubby. I think that if you are comfortable with the woman that you are then they find that sexy.
Now - let's just say that things have improved in the bedroom dept :-D
I still envy those who are at it like rabbits though!!!! With 3 children (one of whom is a teenager who has turned nocturnal), it's incredibly difficult.....
xx
ps - can't quite believe that I am about to post this - but here goes....

I like sex just dont like my body!!!!
Hubby loves me to bits though and I was a size 18 when I met him too.
I just would like to have sex without angling myself so that I look my slimmest!!!!

Awwww then thats fair enough - I was the opposite when preggers but every one is different - can he not manage with a ham shank? :8855:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

No apparently it's not quite the same, he's trying to talk me into dare I say it 'having some protein'.....:8855:

The tone is well & truely lowered now :p

Thank God someone else did it!!!!

erm...cough.... will that be syn free?:8855:

Sex!!! what's that, we have been married 40 years and it is usually on high days and holidays now, LOL.......but I have some wonderful memories.....

protein!!! hahahahahha! this reminds me of another thread not so long ago.....i think MTJ was corrupting everyone then too - lols! x

protein!!! hahahahahha! this reminds me of another thread not so long ago.....i think MTJ was corrupting everyone then too - lols! x

Was it Joe's sausage thread....:8855:

Oh dear me, I didn't see that thread. So glad I missed it yet part of me wants to search.......

Oh Dear!emigrated.

My OH is lucky if he gets me once a week :|

Poor OH!

My word......... as much as that !!!

What a wicked lot you are, what have I joined.................

I have nearly wet myself laughing at you outrageous lot.:8855:

Personally I go for quality rather than quantity.... my rabbit days are over.

Give me the more occasional long and languid afternoons loving, though I do remember my get it quick days with great affection!!

Back to the point of this topic, we seem to have strayed from the point a little.

We have to love ourselves first before we can expect others to love us and for me this is so difficult. I like the "inside" me and hate the " outside" me. My lovely husband also tells me I am beautiful to him no matter what. He makes me laugh when I say to him " do I look fat in this " and his reply is always " no love because you are not fat " Bless him !!!

Oh and by the way, to much protien is NOT good for you lol !!!!:)

Thanks for making me laugh ladies,
XXX

I thought squoodge wasn't syn free??? Good job I keep my food syns down to a reasonable amount to make up for it.

I thought squoodge wasn't syn free??? Good job I keep my food syns down to a reasonable amount to make up for it.

SQUOODGE!!!!!!!!!!:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Back