Being the biggest in a group of friends

I am by far the biggest within our circle of friends, was the biggest in all of my uni classes and generally feel like I'm the biggest person wherever I go. I'm glad I'm graduating this summer, I hated the feeling of walking into a busy lecture hall and being the biggest person there and having to squeeze behind the rows of chairs to sit with my friends.

I can't wait until I lose weight and can feel happy going shopping with my friends. Barely anything ever fits in the shops they like and whenever we've gone to Evans they tend to sit around looking really bored. I hate that as soon as we get to the shopping center my friend says 'so, shall we go to Evans then?' as if it's my only option...:(

MLM so feel for you( I'm a tall one too, but fortunately I'm blessed with a great self confidence. I suppose I've got a bit of I don't give a da*n attitude. It's the only way. :) hopefully this journey that you are now on will help you love yourself again, because when you accept yourself for who you are it all starts getting easier. I bet you have big feet too, just like me! Feels SOOO unlady like, but who cares!!!! :):):)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

I'm a size 9, drives me mad trying to get shoes. My 17 year old daughter is a 9 1/2 and has an even harder job bless

Moomin hun, I've always been the biggest in my group of friends. There was another girl who was quite big, but never as big as me!

Like Evilpenguin, I used to try squeezing myself into size 18/20 clothes so that I could at least try something on in the shops my friends were in. Or if we were in New Look I'd sneak off to the Inspire section, then hastily walk the other way if one of them popped up around a rail! Sad hey! :) At least we know that one day we'll be able to shop wherever we like, and not just in plus size shops :) I can't wait for the day when I can actually buy some cheap clothes, rather than the vastly overprized clothes from Evans. Some of them are lovely, but blimey they're expensive :)

Sian xxx

I am way bigger than all my friends which is cr*p because I used to be the smallest. Now I go to SW with a friend whose already a skinnie Minnie, having joined just to lose 10lbs. She's in it for the sprint and I'm in it for the marathon lol! Seriously, it is a **** being the biggest. I'm short too which doesn't help...Just can't carry those extra pounds.

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back