Bekki's food diary

That seems like very little to eat to me. Arent you starving.? I would be. You need to add a lot more fruit and veg sweetie......

Yeah, i know, i don't have a huge amount to lose but have finally excepted i am a binge eater, yesterday i felt like i ate loads, howeveri can, or should i say could, quite happily eat a large pizza hut stuffed crust meat feast pizza with garlic bread and breaded mushrooms all to myself, then not eat for a couple of days, living on tea, or eat 6 chocolate bars in a day and that's it, so really do need to get into the habit of eating normally, hence slimming world, in my defence, i do eat a fruit salad every morning on weekdays. But hopefully, there will be an improvement in my habits. Certainly today i have eaten LOADS!

Sunday 21st June

Breakfast - Muller light

Lunch - a whole syn free quiche, it was just sooooo good i couldn't stop myself. although did only make half the recipe, just as well i didn't make the whole thing!

Snack - Mullerlight

Tea - Cheese and spinach from SW site, added HEXA cheddar to recipe filling, with potatos (HEXB) and veg.

Can't believe i've eaten so much and had no syns!!!! Thank-you to everyone on here and to SW site, you are all making this so much easier and sme amazing recipes. Made soup for lunch during the week already, leek and swede so i can have it on both days.

UPDATE : Had 1tsp Clover with my new potatoes = 2 syns.

Hexa = milk to use in tea.

Last edited:
Update for 22nd,

having Italian mushroom, garlic and oregano pasta for tea tonight, 0 syns, and making StaceyUK's black bean salad for tomorrows tea.

Had a few 7-8 nuts when everyone else was stuffing cake and chocolate, so 5 syns. That was hard though, m&S cupcakes and everything. Oh well, think of how naughty they are!

yesterday also had 2 satsumas, aplum, an apricot, an apple. had a bit of a binge, at least it was all freeeeee!

thursday
muller light
left over mexican fiesta about 1/4 - 2 syns
SW quiche with spinach and HEX cheese and salad and 6 oven chips - 3 syns? not sure how to calculate it as were american style skinny ones. Had to force it down as not hungry today. mustn't get into binging habits again. oh and might be offline for a couple of days as moving so gotta get net installed again. not fallen off diet!!!!!

Yesterday had an awesome day food wise but still not sure i got it right as it just seemed soooooo NAUGHTY.

Breakfast - Fruit salad
Lunch - Cheese toastie (HEX Bread and cheese + 2 tsp anchor lighter 3 syns)
Snack - mullerlight
Tea - Gammon (HEX) egg, SW chips and beans. 0 syns. Followed by Cous cous cake and custard. 3 syns
Snack - Banana

HEX A milk for tea

Just felt soooo naughty yet only 6 syns for the day.

Last edited:
Cheese toastie, yum, yum, why didn't i think of that. So naughty but free, I like it:D:D

thankyou bex! looks interesting does it taste good?
sounds nice and stodgy which is just the stuff i go for!!

whats the lowest syn custard to have it with? xx

Back