Bellicon Rebounder

Abigail23

Have just ordered a Bellicon Rebounder from Germany and can't wait for it to arrive. I've been tempted by one for a couple of years but couldn't bring myself to pay the money for it. But, I've spent hours online watching exercise videos using a Bellicon and just know I'll love it so I've decided to invest in one and just go for it!! Being so overweight has made me prefer to exercise in the privacy of my own home, and because my knees are so bad I think rebounding will be perfect. It's great to think I can bounce away while I'm watching TV or listening to music, and I don't have to worry about anyone else watching me. Because I've ordered the larger size I'm also going to do some Pilates on it as I've found some great videos online. Don't you just love youtube!! Another thing I've really gotten obsessed with in the last couple of days is my fitness ball. I've had it for about a year, and I've only ever used it for sitting in front of my computer or for some back stretches, but I've discovered some brilliant videos with entire workouts using just a stability ball. Honestly, I can't believe how excited I've become! I also love the idea of using kettlebells, but don't want to overdo it so will wait a month or so to add those.

I've just started the Slim and Save diet (am on Day 3 so it's not been long) so I've made up my mind that I'm going to REALLY persevere with exercise as well, even though I'm usually very lazy ....... which is why I'm so fat ....... this time I'm determined to get the body I want. I'm actually not telling any of my friends or family members what I'm doing as I know they'll just say 'oh dear, here she goes again'. To be fair, they have heard it all before, but somehow I just KNOW this time it'll be different. So I'm just going to keep quiet until someone notices I've lost weight and am looking more toned.

Has anyone else got a Bellicon, and if so, how different do you find it compared to other rebounders? Would love to get some feedback.

Cheers,
Abigail

Back