Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream...

xSinead

Silver Member
A tub of Ben & Jerrys contains 1,000 calories .. can safetly say i'm quite happy just staring at my girlfriend who is consuming the entire tub by herself right now :eek:

I absolutely hate ben & jerrys.... mainly because I can directly attribute putting the weight back on again after last CD in 2009 to an obsession with the stuff.... somehow I cured myself - thank god!

Never been obsessed with it lol, but its deffinately something you can easily eat a tub of without realising how bad it is. The pots arent even big!
My girlfriend will be crying to me when she ends up like i was, bless her! x

Yep my OH is exactly the same - he can eat double portions of pasta for lunch and dinner - day after day (and has done for 10 years) and still doesn't put any weight on! It's just not fair lol!

She's a healthy size 14, looks good for it too.. but its going to catch up with her one day! hahaa

xSinead said:
A tub of Ben & Jerrys contains 1,000 calories .. can safetly say i'm quite happy just staring at my girlfriend who is consuming the entire tub by herself right now :eek:

Never realised it was that high! I've devoured a few tubs in my time!! Whoops! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

Who needs Ben & Jerrys? I had a frozen tetra yesterday - just as good. (CDC reckons one frozen tetra every so often is ok). GF will need to run a half marathon to burn that off!

Daisy65 said:
Who needs Ben & Jerrys? I had a frozen tetra yesterday - just as good. (CDC reckons one frozen tetra every so often is ok). GF will need to run a half marathon to burn that off!

Love a frozen tetra :)

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

Haha she carries it will ;)

Whoa! You lot are fabulously inventive with your products! I didn't even think about freezing them!! You need a CD recipe section thingy! When everyone arounds me stuffing their mr whipping I'll be stuffing my mr tetra.. If the weather ever gets back on track that is!!

Shaz there's a brill thread about making stuff out of your packs I was reading them earlier. Muffins and stuff, it's a sticky called recipe ideas for food packs or something along those lines. X

two of my favourite things to make from cd product is :

second place goes to...... cd revels. Simply grab 3 of ur favourite different cd bars and cut each one into 3 equal parts. then take one third of each on and chop into little 'revel' size pieces. grab a tupperware container and add the variety (1 third of each so equivalent to 1 full bar) of bar pieces. Chuck them in the fridge until ready to enjoy.
I like to grab a tub in the evening when im watching corrie and have my own little treat.

First place goes to cd chocolate trifle.
instead of writing my recipe here im just gonna post the link to the original thread i did a while back because it also has pics of it.
Be warned. it makes a massive portion which is actually quite hard to eat and definately feels like a pure indulgence. ENJOY!!!

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/46089-chocolate-trifle-pics.html

I made the muffins but thought they were disgusting! x

Thanks for the tip Sinead! I tried the toffee and walnut shake hot that was incredible! Definitely my favourite thing on CD so far!

Lollypop you deserve some kind of award. Have you asked the Queen? That's some serious stuff to give up!!! Well done x ?

Ha ha! Thanks Kellmo - I just imagine the tubs of it are now on my lardy legs :(
That seems to do the trick!

Cappuccino shakes blended in a blender with ice are my favs on CD, stuck with them the entire 3 months, along with peanut bars :)

Back