Berocca supplement anyone?

GoOliveGo

Hi, does anyone take Berocca supplement during CD and has it taken them out of ketosis? I was well and truly in the pink and then showed not in ketosis by evening yesterday. Wondering if the supplement has taken me out of ketosis. I'm aware the CD packs all contain vits, minerals, etc but berocca really seems to give me a boost with my energy levels.

From memory, Berocca tablets (they dissolve in water don't they?) are really sweet (this is prob why they give you an energy boost....). I'd be careful if following SS as they won't be allowed - maybe sepak to your CDC when you next visit.
Good luck
XX

Thanks Lottymoo. I suspect you are right. I used to take the tablets which seemed ok but I haved moved onto the fizzy tabs and suddenly a change....

I remember them well. Delicious they were too!!

A bit late piping in here I know, but Berocca effervesant tablets contain Citric Acid, it might have been this which took you out of ketosis??

Just a suggestion.

Cat Bee x

Thanks Catbee. Think you are absolutely right. I used to take the tablet form and was fine and as soon as I had the fizzy ones it was game over for ketosis!

Thanks Catbee. Think you are absolutely right. I used to take the tablet form and was fine and as soon as I had the fizzy ones it was game over for ketosis!

Are the tablets just as effective as the fizzy ones?

I wouldnt mind giving berocca a go. x

Well, they have the exact same content in terms of Vits & minerals, so I would have thought so.

Cat Bee x
Aww thank you cat-bee. x:D

Back