Best diet ever!! Shopping

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
Omg my waist size is 36.. At Xmas it was an uncomfortable and for me shameful 42-44.. Without a doubt buying these jeans.. I've another 20 odd lbs to go, think I can get to 34!! What a super super diet..

Wow, what an amazing result! well done :)
I bought a pair of size 14 jeans in November cos my usual jeans - size 12s - were too tight. Now even the 14s are tight! Looking forward to getting back into the 12s.
Hearing about results like this is really motivating. It must be the best feeling.
I'm sure you'll get down to the 34s - good work!
x

Awww thats brilliant!! Must really give you a boost!! I can't wait to be able to go shopping and see a real difference! I'm going to New York in August and i neeeeeedddd to be at target to comepltely rinse the shops lol xx

wow amazing! :D well done ollie x

Hehe thanks all!! :) would reply better but on iPhone.. Will do later.. Ok ladies I need someone to pick out clothes for me! What's hot and not for men?! Givens colours and designers?!?

Well done Ollie!!! that is amazing!!!! but you are well chuffed :)

that's great! it's such a nice feeling knowing you'll never ever go back to those biiiiiiig sizes!

i'm early on in LT but seeing a lovely difference in the fit my size 24 clothes. Not buying anything now until it's size 22 (already bought 2 tops!). i'll never be a 24 again.

I'm not really sure what's fashionable for men - how about trying a department store like debenhams and asking for a personal shopper who will pick things out for you. their services are free i am pretty sure. of just ask a shop assistant in good quality clothes shops.

Back