Best exercise

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Cassy, 6 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Cassy

Cassy Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    What's the best exercise to get rid of that tummy fat whilst on a diet? My first thought was sit ups but I read somewhere it doesn't help you gain a flat stomach. Has anyone got any experience/advice they can tell me? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    you can do a 1000 sit ups a day, you'll get rock hard abs but if theres a layer of fat then it wont look it.

you can target a certain area unfortunatly, an overall body fat burner will work, cardio and some weights will both make you lose the fat and tone up.
    heard of the term skinny fat? people who only do cardio, are usually in this one. add some weights (dont worry, it wont bulk you up) and it will tone aswell as lowering body fat percentage

hope this helps

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    running.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.