best offers at the moment? what do you think?

my_girl

I have to go food shopping this afternoon but this month Im on a very tight budget!!

Ive got enough storecuboard bits to feed an army but I need to stock up on fruit/veg/dairy/cold meats etc etc.

Wheres the best baragins at the moment do you reckon? We normally go to ASDA. I tried aldi a few weeks ago but the fruit was horrible so wouldnt go back!

Anyone got any bargains lately? x

Hi my girl, I only shop at asda so only know about them. A lot of the fruit is on offer for £1. I got green day food I.e batcholers pasta,rice they were 40-50p. Muller lights a pack of 6 for £1.50. Alpen lights 2 packs for £3. I know there is a whole thread on here full of offers peeps have found so you could try there x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got some Market Value fruit from Tesco this week. The pineapple was 79p and melon 80p, they also did a punnet of cherries for 90p, which is great as they're usually sooo expensive.

I like shopping for fruit in morrisons. Big bags of clementines for £1, punnets of cherries, peaches and nectarines also £1.
But I know asda were doing lots of offers on berries and stuff a couple of weeks ago. x

I think all of the supermarkets have good offers on berries at the moment, 3 for £5, half price or 2 for £4. Tesco and Sainsburys both have some great fruit offers at the moment. I don't have an asda or morrisons nearby but maybe check on the websites of the stores you have nearby before shopping since you know what you like. Hugs Crystal xx

Back