Best options for eating out?

WillowFae

Gold Member
I'm going to a local pub with a friend on Thursday and as it is not a brand I can't rely on the eating out guide as normal. I know what some of the options are but not so sure on points (roughly) or what would be the best option. These are some of the things I have had there in the past.

Liver and bacon with mash and peas
Gammon with egg, chips (deep fried) and peas
Sausage mash and peas
Lasagne with chips (deep fried)
Scampi chips (deep fried) and peas

Avoiding cheese at the moment so lasagne would be out, but of the other options what do you think would be best?

Could you not ask to have the chips with the gammon substituted for salad? Otherwise i'd say the liver is probably the best bet x

Yes, that's a possibility (not a big salad fan to be honest). Liver and bacon was my initial first choice but I have no idea how to even estimate the number of points :(

You could have mash with any of them really if the meals are made fresh, I am a sod for changing set menu's and having carrots instead of peas things like that. Hubby just shrinks in his chair but I dont want to pay for something I don't want to eat because I would rather save the points for nicer things than veg :) You can have gammon with pineapple instead of egg if u like that

Just an update. I went for gammon with salad instead of chips and took my own dressing with me :)

Back