Bethanys Diary

I think you're an absolute star Bethany.

so we will be having a piece of that will this effect my diet and for losing weight on wed .

Perhaps you could have a small piece and really enjoy it. You deserve it! Anyway...just add it to your points. Think you may have to guess the points on that though.

Hi Karion and sonya yes im still around only just come on in the last few minutes It looks like i was missed no it was not the jelly talk what made me go off it was that we was going shopping . Yes Karion im getting moreless grips with the diet trying to eat near as i can to my points same as tommorow we are going to a 80th birthday all family going out for a meal so ive saved 5 points tonight for that then i can have leave way a little
Thanks you two for being concerened where i was

My way with weight watchers is if you ahve the points then eat them, I would save up 6 points for a small slice of cake, then you know you'll be just fine x

Thanks Karion

If i go over for one day i shall cut back the next day and get back on track again

That's the way.

Have a lovely time at the 80th party tomorrow and enjoy the cake :)

yum Bethany - that sounds like a lovely tea - might try that myself tomorrow - thanks for the tip!!. Dont worry about the slice of cake - as the gang have said im sure you will be fine - just save around 5 or 6 points for it so it wont effect all your hard work. What day are you getting weighed this week?

HI there - i think you are doing very well -
you list you have made of what you are eating is every good!

even thou u say you can't eat all your points -
don't be scared of eating your points remember you can save up to 3-4 points per a day and try to treat yourself ina week maybe to a chinese or something like that - a glass of wine it don't have to be food!

maybe a milkshake for a change!

remember your bounus points too! how much exercise are you doing in the day? because it means yoy can save them or eat them!

also just a quick one remember one slice of bread may be only 1pts but if you have two slices sometimes at changes into 2.5pts has it extra! so u will use some points doing that!

you can always treat yourself to the w.w derrest -
double choclate bowinie or toffee apple crumble or skinny cow -

your choice also you salad cream - tomato ket - mayo with things or extra cheese! x

hope this helps

Tell us about yourself Bethany. You seem such a sweet person. Sounds like you have a supportive partner too.

What do you do in the day? Do you have a job, or keep yourself busy at home? Do you have children?

I hope you don't mind me asking. Just interested. Feel free to tell me to mind my own business if you'd rather.

Hi Ann
I do like chinise meals but if i do as you say save 5 or 6 i could have one I always put my bread down as 1 from a small loaf brown or whoemeal . I dont do any exercise the only bit i do is to bike to work takes 10 mins there and 10 mins back that is only 2 days a week or 3 . I like those ww deserets and when i have sauce or pickles i always put points down on them
Thanks this has helped

Hi Karion
I do have a job i pick mushrooms for morrisons suppermarket and we do different grades we usually put between 275 g to 280g in the punnets but i always go over the weight

LOL Bethany. Put some more in and mark it Karion and I'll be sure to shop at Morrisons ;) Do you enjoy it? Do you like the people you work with?

No i dont have children been divorced and found somebody alot nicer and caring to me

That's great. We all need someone special in our lives. Sounds like you've found the perfect person :)

Hi Karion
I like picking mushrooms it was strange at first but now ive got into it the boss is really nice to work for she provides us our coffee and she always brings a treat in when it is anybodys birthday like fresh cream cakes i do like the people i work with . Yes i have found the right person now really kind and understanding
I can bring mushrooms home when ever i want to as they are free on ww

Glad you're finding it easier to use all your points Bethany! Also very happy that you're not letting your father in laws birthday knock you off the plan!

I did have something else to say, but I got all sidetracked with the Jelly talk!

Oh, about making the jelly with lemonade... You start making it up as usual - half a pint of hot water, and then once it's all dissolved instead of filling it up with another half a pint of cold water, you use half a pint of diet lemonade instead! It's lovely! :D

Back