Bethanys Diary

So pleased you are getting the hang of WW and the art in making jellies.

Hope today is going well Bethany!

Well, Im sorry guys, but what on earth did you think we were talking about????

C'mon, Im waiting:whistle:

now now now girlies...how very mean of us taking over Bethanys diary with jelly chat....very informative.....but shhhhh!!!!.

I am waiting for the next Bethany diary installment....BEEEEEEETHANY!!!! how's it going today???

xx

Theres me thinking you'd never get it!!!

Anyways, Bethany hows it goin today, weekends are always hard arent they, have you been out and about today??

Sometimes I think Ill never get it either ;)

Sorry sorry we were going to behave now werent we :hide:

Behave, nah, never!!! I reckon we are just keeping the thread going till Bethany gets back!

Glad to here you are getting to grips with the diet Bethany. All the way to slimdom now :)

The good thing about what your partner said is ... enjoy it. Too many times I've eaten something for the sake of it - not enjoyed it, and that's a waste.

Well done to you Bethany.

Hi Nicky
I have been out shopping today and we was late back . Yes I tend to find weekends hard . same as tommorow it is my partners dads 80th birthday so we are going down to there then we are going out for a meal all the family and then going back to my partners dads house and his mum has bought a chocolate birthday cake so we will be having a piece of that will this effect my diet and for losing weight on wed .

Back