Beths "5 stone to lose" atkins diary.

Well done Beth, that's fantastic! :D

Well done Beth, great loss - and well done on putting your foot down re Pizza Hut. I'm sure your family will be right behind you when they see how important it is to you :)

Agree not going to pizza hut v sensible! Altho i survived a trip to pizza express by eating salad last week i didnt really enjoy it. i've discovered that if i go somewhere with decent alternative of steak or fish i dont miss the pizza or pasta at all - salad does not count!:D

Morning Beth.

Morning jim! Hope you had a good weekend! Xxx

I did Beth, nice quiet weekend at home. :)

Morning everyone else! Hope your weekends were lovely and chillled!

I can't believe how much my eating habits have changed in just one week!!!! Normally I would be constantly snacking between meals on crisps and choc and toast and all the bad stuff! I would eat all the dinner in my plate even if I was stuffed cuz I didn't want to "waste" it!

Now after just a week I have to remind myself to have my meals! I'm full almost immediately! I'm not snacking unless actually hungry! And I don't have that bloated/lethargic feeling anymore!

Last edited:
LOL, it suits you then Beth. :)

Morning Beth. x

Hurray! I finally found a diet coke that doesn't use aspartame!!! Yay! Tescos "amercian style premium diet coke" uses splenda! My life is complete!

LOL PMSL, the joy of it. :)

Thanks for the heads up about Tesco's diet coke. I noticed you bought some Zero Carb Marshmallows were they expensive.

I have discovered that Sainsbury's do sugar free marshmallows and they are 69p for a 75g bag and look good. I have resisted so fat though...Still on induction.

It's the tesco "American style diet coke" there regular one uses aspartame .

I can't remember how much they cost, wouldn't of been much tho as I'm a bit of a stingy shopper! Lol! They have a chocolate coating. Havnt tried them yet tho as they are going to be my treat for completing induction!

I have just discovered there is a diabetic shop in my town aswell that sells all sorts of sugar free treats. I live in a tiny town and never new it was there!

Morning Beth.

Evening all!

I LOVE ATKINS! I feel so great lately! I'm waking up earlier, not tired in the afternoons. Have so much more energy to play with Isobelle. And it's not as difficult as I thought to keep to the diet. Although the free sweets the low carb megastore sent me disappeared very quickly after they arrived! :(.

A little embarrassing question to ask tho...
Is it normal to have alot of wind? Lol.

Dodgy sweeteners and/or flaxmeal may be to blame....!

If you're eating sugar free sweets it is VERY normal to have wind and um, to suffer a laxative effect. Try and eat only small amounts of them when you really need something - that said I had a little blip with them myself this week. They can also stall some people.

ah the revenge of the S/F L/C FRANKENFOODS. :D

Sounds Like that's what it was... Was only a free sample pack of some chewy sweets. Luckily they have all gone now. Although j woke up this morning really craving something sweet! Lesson learnt! Hope it hasn't effected things for me.

Hope your all having a lovely Morning! Weathers rubbish in devon! X

Back