Beth's Diary - size 8 please!

DAY 6!!! Scales said another 1lb off :eek::D
Had a good day shopping with my mum and grandma, treated myself to a few new bits, in size 10 which i am slowly fitting into hehe!!!

Just about to have my last pack of the day, already had 2 milkshakes so think i may have porridge :)

Day 7 tomorrow eek! Last night i wanted a take away so bad so i went to sleep and felt so proud of myself this morning!

I'm looking forward to what the scales say monday as that would of been me 100% for 7 days, and if the scales stay true to what they were this morning that will be another 3lb off!!!

I have 8 weigh ins until my birthday and i know i am going to smash my goal of 9.7 for my birthday! Cant wait to buy a birthday outfit eek!:p

Wow, what a turn around from last week right? :stickdance:
Just goes to show what the mind is capable of. Anyway, I received my Exante packs and I'm going to give it a try as CD was just making me feel like I was in a rut. I need a little more variety and so far the products aren't bad, they average in at 600-650 cals which is what I was having with CD (4 packs) - it's a bummer I can only have 3, but I don't feel like I'm missing out on food, I feel full when I've finished eating/chewing and I could definitely see this being positive for my longterm weightloss because 6 stones seemed far away on CWP... I mean I was always picking on chicken, ham and whatnots :confused:
The other difference is that they "encourage" 20 mins of daily exercise where CWP doesn't... I'm def for moving if it means losses with muscle maintenance.

It feels good to get to goal or at least see it in sight doesn't it? *sigh* I never got to my ultimate goal because of a mind block (maybe I was scared?)... So next time I see myself within the 20lbs range to goal, I'm going to hold on tight, but in the meantime i still have 4.5 other stones to move. :(

Wow, what a turn around from last week right? :stickdance:
Just goes to show what the mind is capable of. Anyway, I received my Exante packs and I'm going to give it a try as CD was just making me feel like I was in a rut. I need a little more variety and so far the products aren't bad, they average in at 600-650 cals which is what I was having with CD (4 packs) - it's a bummer I can only have 3, but I don't feel like I'm missing out on food, I feel full when I've finished eating/chewing and I could definitely see this being positive for my longterm weightloss because 6 stones seemed far away on CWP... I mean I was always picking on chicken, ham and whatnots :confused:
The other difference is that they "encourage" 20 mins of daily exercise where CWP doesn't... I'm def for moving if it means losses with muscle maintenance.

It feels good to get to goal or at least see it in sight doesn't it? *sigh* I never got to my ultimate goal because of a mind block (maybe I was scared?)... So next time I see myself within the 20lbs range to goal, I'm going to hold on tight, but in the meantime i still have 4.5 other stones to move. :(
Defoinitely!! :)
How are you doing on your diet??

Yes it does i think that is whats pushing me on that i can nearly see my goal!!
You will get there!!! :)

Day 8!

Weighed in this morning at 10 stone 4.5 on my scales and i was 10 stone 8.5 last monday :eek:

Woohoo!!
Going strong except for the fact i ordered 5 soups and hate them and left them all til last :( only got to wait til wednesday to get my yummy shakes and smoothies and porridge hmmmmmmmm delicious :p

Oops woke up late and still not had a pack yet :eek: better get drinking too!!
Think i'm gonna have a shower, do all my make up and go to primark and treat myself to some size 10 clothes, as i'm about 10lbs off i recon!! :)
Hehe!
Excited!

SO i decided to not go shopping, i had the shower, did my make up and hair and decided i would go tomorrow after weigh in! :D
I cant believe i could weigh 9 stone 7 within 4 weeks eek so excited cos i know im a defo size 10 at that weight! Ultimate goal is my 8 stone 7 for size 8 which i used to be before i piled the weight back on ( i was very poorly!)
Gutted though because i had a holiday booked for may and it falls in the week i have a uni exam :( gutted because i was aiming to have my beach bod by then ( well its not exactly a beach bod, lots of weight loss has made it blobby :rolleyes:)

Anyway my friends coming to pick me up in an hour and we're going to go on abit of a drive, got a yukky soup to have later but see my consultant tomorrow for all my yummy packs :D:D:D:D

So 4lbs off for me this week, SO HAPPY! Thats half a stone in 2 weeks!
I fully expect it to slow down now!

Weight now: 10 stone 4
1 stone 11lbs to go!!

Size 8 i am coming for you!!!!!

Wow, yeah definitely see a difference! So maybe your consolation (if but a small one) is that you're gonna have time to get to goal and start working on your beach body no? gosh i really wish I was close to goal like you - so happy it's making you even more focused!

Wow, yeah definitely see a difference! So maybe your consolation (if but a small one) is that you're gonna have time to get to goal and start working on your beach body no? gosh i really wish I was close to goal like you - so happy it's making you even more focused!
Yes your right, that should definitely help me stay focused!
You will get there! At my heaviest I weighed 15 stone and it is daunting but the more you lose the more you want to carry on and in no time you will feel FAB!!
How are you getting on with your diet?? Hope all is well! xx

So I haven't posted over the weekend, that's probably mainly due to me feeling naughty. Went to a 1st birthday party on Saturday and had a few nibbles oops. Didn't have THAT much though it literally was a handful.
Anyway, scales say I've lost 1.75lbs since last Monday so i'm aiming for 2 off on my consultants scales *fingers crossed*
REALLY want to be 100% now, sick of the horrible feeling it gives me when I cheat so that's it from now on!

7 weeks til my birthday..........that's an incentive to be 100%
Going to print out a 70 day countdown actually for my birthday, and that way I can plan to come off plan for that weekend YAY!!!! excited :p

Just realised I've done my maths wrong :eek: 7 weeks will be my birthday well just over so I am going to set myself a 50 day challenge which I will tick off daily on my notice board at uni!

Wow, the thought of being a stone lighter and weighining 9 stone 3 sounds amazing, I will do this! #50daychallenge

Wow you're doing really well. Fab idea keeping a diary for yourself on here, too. It's good to read other people have slip-ups, too!! I had a day out with friends yesterday and had a lot of bad food, but still down this week on the scales so happy days. Just remember - you can have a bit of a slip here and there so long as you're changing your daily habits!!

Congrats again and good luck with your target!

Wow you're doing really well. Fab idea keeping a diary for yourself on here, too. It's good to read other people have slip-ups, too!! I had a day out with friends yesterday and had a lot of bad food, but still down this week on the scales so happy days. Just remember - you can have a bit of a slip here and there so long as you're changing your daily habits!!

Congrats again and good luck with your target!
Hey!!!! Aw thank you so much :) yeh I defo agree its a good thing to keep me on track by posting a diary on here!

Exactly, as long as you don't do it on a daily basis we are only human we an have slip ups!

Thanks and good luck with yours too!xx

So just did 40 lengths at swimming.....30 minutes....I calculated about 200kcals?
Got the bug now -.- going to start zumba next week!
I feel so good after that :)
#day1 #50daychallenge

Everyone seems t have so much energy! I just have less need to sleep, but it's not like i'm going to go climb Kilimanjaro just yet - maybe when I've lost 3 more stones

Everyone seems t have so much energy! I just have less need to sleep, but it's not like i'm going to go climb Kilimanjaro just yet - maybe when I've lost 3 more stones
I know how you feel, last week I spent literally all my time in bed except when I had uni :/ made me feel even less energetic! Don't know where I found my energy from this morning lol!

So I don't have a full length mirror at uni, so I took on at my grandmas this morning!
Gutted I don't have one from my start day but this is 2 weeks later and 7lbs down at 10 stone 4....

So excited to take another WHEN I do get to goal!

And here is my aim of 8 stone 7 which I was 18 months ago :(:(:( I will get back :rolleyes:

So cant wait to be nearly there for my 25th birthday :woohoo::woohoo:

Back